My Love Return

It's been a month since I have been home. I've been counting down the days until my baby comes home. Only 2 months left and then I can kiss his soft, pink, lovable, kissable lips again, and feel his warm soft hug again. "Jasmine?".

I look up from my book that I was reading and said "Come in!".

Lily asks walking in "Wanna get something to eat and shop?".

I nod and ask "Can I change into something else though?".

Lily nods and says "I'll be waiting downstairs.".

I smile and nod saying "Okay, just give me a few.".

She shuts the door and I get up and put some music on why I get ready. "Steal My Girl" came on and I started humming as I rummaged through my closet. I grab my brown boots, my dark blue skinny jeans, my pink ruffled tank top and then I grab my tan cardigan. I throw then on my bed and undress. Once I was completely naked, I got out my blue underwear and pink and white lace bra. I put my clothes on and then quickly go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Once I was done with that I brushed my hair and then let it fall to my shoulders. I smile and then started doing my eyeliner and mascara. Once I was done with that I put some lip gloss on and walked out. I went back to my room and grabbed socks and my brown boots. I slip my socks and then my boots on. I grab my purse and then my phone walking out.

I call "Lily?".

Lily calls "Downstairs, making breakfast before we go shopping.".

I come downstairs and see the pups scratching at the door so I let them out and then I sit down at the table and she put a big breakfast in front of me, consisting of bacon, fruit, and toast with milk. I smile and say "Thank you Lily.".

She smiles and we dig in so we could go shopping.

~At the mall~

We get out of my mustang and then I grab my purse and we head to the doors. A guy sees us and opens the door for us. I smile and then Lily and I say "Thank you.".

The guy nods and we keep going in. We start walking and I see this little baby shop. I ask "Can we go in here?".

Lily nods and we head in the shop. I smile and get excited as I see a giant stuffed carrot! I go and grab out my wallet and ask "Excuse me, how much for the toy?".

The lady says "$5.00".

I smile and grab the stuff animal, walking to the cashier. I smile and put the carrot up on the desk and hand her my card. Yes, I decided to stop carrying around cash and put it on a card. I had her the card and she swipes it and then asks "Do you want a bag?".

I nod and say "Yes ma'am.".

She smiles and hands me the carrot in a bag and I take it saying "Thank you".

She smiles and says "My pleasure.".

I give her a warm smile and wave bye. I meet Lily outside who was waiting for me. She asks "What did you get?".

I smile and say "A stuffed carrot.".

She smiles and then we move on to more stores. We keep walking and I see TopShop! I walk in and find the cutest clothes, like always.

~At home~

I bought some new clothes for myself and for the baby. As we walk in the door I see the dogs waiting at there bowls for food and water. I smile and go over and I start to bend to get the bowls. Then I hear "Jasmine, I got this, how about you go sit down.".

I smile and say "Alright.".

She smiles and I go over and sit down on the couch. I switch the t.v. on to hear "New photos surfaced of Jasmine Osburn since leaving the boys to finish their tour.".

I look and see me and Lily holding Starbucks and our bags as we walked through the mall. I sigh and say "Give me a break.".

Then my phone rings and I jump. I pick my phone up and see Louis' icon. I smile and say "I see you on t.v.".

I smile and say "Yeah, I went shopping for the kid and I".

Louis chuckles and says "I love you. How's my baby and Love doing?".

I smile and say "We are doing great, how about you?".

Louis says "We are sitting in the hotel, doing nothing, eating oreos.".

I smile and bite my lip. "I miss you.".

Louis says "I miss you too. Only 2 more months Love.".

I smile and say "The baby can't wait to see his daddy.".

Louis says "I can't wait to see my baby's either.".

I giggle and say "Lily got someone to put the cribs together in mine and yours room.".

Louis says "Tell her I said thank you.".

I smile and say "I know you wanted to put the room together for the baby, so I didn't let them put that one together.".

Louis says "Thank you Love.".

I yawn and then I hear Louis say "You should probably go to sleep.".

I nod and say "Alright.".

Louis says "I love you, goodnight.".

I smile and say "I love you too, babe.".