I'm Gonna Miss You

I wake up and see it's 2 a.m. I turn over to see Louis sleeping and lightly snoring. I put my hand on his cheek and start rubbing it. I whisper with my lip quivering, about to cry "I lo-love you.".

I kiss his head and start getting ready because my flight leaves at 6 a.m. I go to my suitcase and sigh. I grab my grey turtleneck sweater and my black skinny jeans. Then I grab my white vans. I go and get my socks and slip on my shoes. I feel tears roll down my face. I clench my fists and whisper "Come on, I gotta be strong.".

"Jasmine?".

I turn around to see Louis looking at me and I weakly smile. Louis starts getting out of bed and my lips start to quiver more and more. Louis wraps me in a tight embrace and I hug back crying "I don't wanna g-go.".

Louis kisses my head and says "I'll be home in 3 months, okay?".

I nod and kiss his cheek. He sways me from side to side as I calmed down. He lets me go and then kisses me. I kiss back and say "I love you" in the kiss. Louis parts his lips and says "Alright lets get ready, we gotta leave in 2 hours because of traffic.".

I wipe my eyes and nod. Louis kisses my head and I go to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I brush and put my hair in a top knot bun and then I brush my teeth. After I brush my teeth I didn't care about the makeup and walked out. Louis smiles at me and says "Hey, Lily is taking a taxi and is going to meet you there. She's gonna drive your car and take you home.".

I nod and say "Okay.".

Louis kisses me and then rubs my tummy. He parts his lips from mine and kneels down kissing my tummy. I smile with tears flooding my eyes. I brush my fingers through his soft hair and then he comes up and says "I will miss you both more than anything else in the whole world.".

I smile and then grab my things and put them near the door. Louis has a few tears form in his eyes and I go back up to him and kiss him gently and I cradle his face. I cry in the kiss and whisper "We'll be okay. Your my one and only.".

Louis grabs my waist and then I tangle my fingers in his soft locks. I cry and keep kissing him. I didn't want to go home. I just wanted to stay by his side. I pull away and cry harder as he just rubs my cheeks. I take his hand and ask "Pl-please do-don't lemme g-go.".

Louis hugs me and whispers "If I only could.".

Louis pulls out his necklace. It was my name and I had his name around my neck. I smile with tears coming down my face and then I pull out his name from out of my turtleneck. He kisses me and then whispers "Let's get you something to eat before we have to leave for the flight.".

I nod and he takes my hand and helps me sit down. Then he goes to the pantry and grabs out some peanut butter and then goes to the fridge and pulls out pickles! I smile and say "You got me some pickles and peanut butter.".

Louis weakly smiles and says "Yeah, and Lily bought some for you to eat when you get home.".

I smile and say "Awe.".

He puts the food in front of me and I start to dig in. Louis smiles and says "You're perfect.".

I smile and blush. I take a bite of the pickle dipped in peanut butter and then I look at Louis who sat there smiling at me. I swallow my pickle and ask "What.".

He says "I'm gonna miss your strange cravings.".

I giggle and say "I'm gonna miss your sweet smile that you always flash at me.".

Louis chuckles and says "Well, I'm gonna miss your eyes.".

I smile and say "I'm gonna miss your goofy faces and jokes.".