I Love You

I walk away and then I see a taxi. I call out"Taxi!".

Then I hear "Jasmine!".

I hurry and get in and tell the driver to go to the hotel. The driver drives off to the hotel. I start to cry and the taxi driver says "You alright ma'am?".

I nod and say "Yes.".

I wipe my eyes and the taxi man says "We are here.".

I start to give him money, then he says "Keep it, You look like you're having a bad day.".

I smile and say "Thank you.".

I wipe my eyes again and then get out. I walk through the doors and then I press the button and wait for the elevator. It dings and the doors open. I walk inside and the doors start to close. Right before they shut I see Louis running in trying to catch it. The door completely shuts and it goes up. I tap my foot and the door finally opens to my floor. I quickly walk down the hallway and I then see Harry's room. I knock on the door on the verge of tears and then I hear the door being unlocked. The door opens and then I see Harry. I run in his arms and cry not holding back anymore. Harry asks "Whats wrong, where's Louis?".

I cry "H-He che-cheated on me.".

Harry hugs me back and says "Shh, its okay.".

I cry harder and then Harry takes me inside and sets me down next to Niall. Niall slides over and asks "Whats wrong?!".

I say crying even harder "He cheated on me.".

Niall says shocked "He what!?".

I lean on Niall's shoulder and he hugs me swaying me back and forth. I cry and then we all hear the door open. I look up and see Louis and Liam in the doorway. Liam says "Hey Lou-What happened?!".

I look up and say "Ask the cheater.".

Liam looks at Louis backing away from him shocked and asks "You cheated?".

Louis looks down and Harry comes up to Louis and pins him against the wall. "You fucker, it's one thing to hurt me, it's another to hurt my fucking sister!".

I walk to the other room and just sit on the bed crying. I look at the locket and go to pick it up. I open it to see a two pictures inside. One of me and one of Louis. I smile and the put the locket down and whisper "I thought you loved me.".

"But he does.".

I jump and turn around to see Niall standing right behind me. I ask "Then why did he cheat on me?".

Niall comes up and hugs me saying "Guys do stupid things. He loves you Jasmine.".

I say "I only kissed you, he had sex with Eleanor.".

Niall says "Yeah, but he did it out of being drunk. When he fucked Eleanor he was drunk and he thought it was you.".

I sigh and say "Yeah right.".

Niall says "Okay, but just remember, there are only a few guys out there like Louis.".

I smile weakly and say "Thank you Niall.".

I kiss his cheek and then I see Louis walk in and I ask "Why?".

Louis says "I was drunk.".

I sigh and say "I know, Niall told me, But you know what alcohol does to you.".

Louis says "I know, I just really missed you and drinking got my mind off of it for a little bit. I just felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around and saw you're face. She knew I was drunk and brought me to her hotel room and we fucked. The next morning I got a text from El and it said 'had a nice night last night.' and that's when it all came flashing back.".

I cry "But why didn't you tell me? It would've been so much better if you just told me from the start.".

Louis wipes away my tears and starts to cry "I didn't know how.".

I hug him and crying "I love you.".

Louis hugs me back and cries "I love you most.".

I hug him as tight as I could cause of the baby and then release. Louis lifts my chin and leans in and we kiss. I feel him grip my arms and he just kissed me more. He pulls away and then I hear awe's and cheering. Louis takes the ring out of his pocket and puts it back on my finger. I smile and peck his cheek. He put his hand on my cheek and rubbed it. I smile and say "I love you.".