𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐿𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑔

Steve was heading to Eddie's trailer. They were gonna have a movie night with Robin and Nancy. Steve arrived, seeing Nancy's car already there. He got out his car and knocked on Eddie's door. The door opened, revealing the metalhead.

"Hey big boy," Eddie greeted, smiling.

"Hey Munson," Steve said, leaning in for a kiss.

Eddie gladly took up the offer. He kissed him back. They broke apart and Steve walked inside. He entered the trailer to see Nancy and Robin arguing over what movie to watch.

Robin looked towards the door and saw Steve. "Hey Steve, what's better? 'Alice in Wonderland' or 'The Lion King'?" Robin asked.

Steve thought for a moment. "The Lion King," he said.

"Ha! I told you it was better! Now we're gonna watch it," Robin said, put the movie in.

Nancy scoffed. Robin put the movie and the two went to sit on the couch, being accompanied by Eddie and Steve. Nancy and Robin were cuddled up to each other, Eddie and Steve doing the same, Eddie's back on Steve's chest. The movie started and both, Robin and Eddie, sang, more like yelled, the intro music. Steve laughed as Robin's voice kept cracking while Nancy was covering her ears but also smiling at Robin's cuteness.

"ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIFE!" Eddie sang.

"AND IF MOVES US ALL!" Robin finished.

Once the music was done and it was to Simba's part. Eddie lifted his arm up behind him and dragged his thumb across Steve's forehead, whispering "Simba". Steve laughed softly at the metalhead. Then came the part where Rafiki lifts Simba. Both Robin and Eddie lifted up a pillow imitating Rafiki. Steve and Nancy both laughed at the two idiots. Nancy paused the movie before looking towards Eddie. "Eddie, do you have any blankets?" She asked.

Eddie nodded and went to grab them. He came back with two. "Don't worry, they're clean," he said, laughing slightly.

He handed one to Robin and Nancy before sitting back down, in the same cuddling position with Steve. He threw the blanket out so it covered both of them. The movie continued, then Scar came on the screen.

"You! I don't like you! You killed Mufasa!" Robin angrily shouted at the TV.

"Dear, he's not real," Nancy said.

"So? He's killed him, blamed Simba, and tried killing his own nephew!" Robin whined.

"And? He's a fictional character," Nancy said.

Robin snapped her fingers. "Eddie, back me up here," Robin said.

"She's right. Scar killed his own brother and had the audacity to blame his innocent nephew then tried killing him," Eddie said.

"See? Eddie agrees with me," Robin said, sticking her tongue out.

Nancy turned to Steve. "Help?" She said.

Steve sighed before looking at the metalhead. "Nancy right, Scar, Mufasa, and everyone else is fictional, they're not real," Steve said

"And? He killed his own brother!" Eddie said. "You're just mad because me and Robin are right," Eddie huffed.

Steve rolled his eyes, along with Nancy, and went back to watching the Movie. Soon, the song 'I just can't wait to be king' came on and the two gays were signing their hearts out!

"OH I JUST CANT WAIT TO BE KING!" They sang in sync.

"NO ONE SAYING 'DO THIS'!" The metalhead started.

"NO ONE SAYING 'BE THERE'!" Robin finished.

"Come on big boy! Join us!" Eddie encourage.

Steve rolled his eyes playfully. "No one saying 'stop that'," he sang, smiling.

"Now you Nanc!" Robin said.

"No one saying 'See here'," Nancy sang.

Robin and Eddie both clapped for Steve and Nancy. Steve couldn't help but smile at Eddie. He was to cute. Anyways, the two gays were done with there mini consort, which Steve and Nancy so kindly joined, and let the movie continue. Unfortunately, the scene with the stampede came on. Eddie and Robin were yelling for Simba to run. Steve and Nancy sighed at the two. They were acting children.

They started crying when Mufasa kept getting hit and Simba was yelling for him. They cried more when Mufasa was calling for Scar's help. They were loudly cursing, through cries, that Max could probably hear them. Mufasa was trampled and Simba ran to him. They were full on crying when Simba was trying to wake his father.

"If it weren't for you, he'd still be alive".

"Shut the fuck up!" Robin and Eddie yelled.

Eddie was crying more and Steve rubbed Eddie's shoulders softly while Nancy was close to death from how tight Robin was squeezing her.

"My love! Your gonna kill me!" She shouted.

Robin let her go. "Sorry! It's just-," she paused. She cried more, seeing Simba under Mufasa's arm, having Nancy hug.

"It's ok love, he's not real. This isn't real," Nancy said.

Eddie gripped onto one of Steve's hands for comfort. Steve tried his best not to laugh at the fact the two were crying over a characters death. Scar was telling Simba to run away.

"Kill him,".

"Son of a bitch!" Eddie yelled.

Steve started giggling but quickly got ahold of himself. The two eventually calmed down. Timon and Pumbaa came on, both Eddie and Robin got excited. Steve and Nancy swore they're little kids in disguise. 'Hakuna Matata' started playing and just like before, Eddie and Robin were having a mini consort. Though this time, they weren't shouting, which Nancy was great full for because her ears hurt from their signing.

"Hakuna Matata, what a wonderful phrase!" Robin sang.

"Hakuna Matata, ain't no passing craze!" Eddie sang.

"It means no worries! For the rest of your days!" They both sang, giving that look to Steve and Nancy.

"It's our problem-free," Steve sang.

"Philosophy," Nancy sang.

"Hakuna Matata!" They all sang.

They continued to sing together. Laughing and giggling along the way. They were having a good time. They ended their signing with laughing. The movie went on, no more mini consorts. Later, Nala and Simba reunited and the two were cheering them on. They started signing 'Can you feel the love tonight' and it was cute. They kept looking at their lovers while smiling. Steve and Nancy both thought it was fucking adorable. The two attacked the bottoms with kisses, filling the room with little screams and laughter.

As the movie went on, Robin and Nancy fell
asleep. Steve and Eddie decided to call it a night and went to Eddie's room, fixing the girls blanket and turning off the TV first. They crawled into Eddie's bed, Steve's arm secured around Eddie's waist. They were making small talk, nothing important or specific, just a bunch of rambling. Eddie was starting to fall asleep, Steve noticed because Eddie's rambles were slowing down and becoming quite. Steve smiled softly and kissed the metalhead's forehead.

"Goodnight, rockstar," Steve whispered.

"Goodnight pretty boy," Eddie mumbled.

And with that, the two drifted off to sleep.
——————
Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this. I never wrote something like this before so let me know if I need to improve anything. Also please leave some request because I don't really know what to write 😅. Ok, bye!