𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑠 #2

➪To help Eddie sleep, Steve will rub a finger down the bridge of Eddie's nose. It will help Eddie if he's having troubles sleeping.

➪Steve likes to style Eddie's hair. Eddie thinks it's cute and lets him, he also find it relaxing.

➪Eddie flirts with Steve, Steve becomes flustered, then flirts back with Eddie and Eddie is to stunned to speak.

➪If Steve gets anxious, he'll play with Eddie's rings.

➪Eddie will put his hair up hut forget a hair tie so Steve carries some for him.

➪Eddie bites or licks Steve for attention.

➪Steve pokes Eddie for attention.

➪Any concert or rehearsal that Eddie's band has, Steve is always there to support him.

➪Eddie likes having painted nails but is too scared to wear it in public so Steve does.

➪Dustin called Steve and Eddie mom and dad as a joke but stuck with it.

➪Eddie can be clingy and Steve love it.

➪Sometimes Steve will zone out, making him go still and quite, which triggers Eddie's ptsd from the night with Chrissy. He thinks Steve will die.

➪Steve walks around with his hand in Eddie's back pocket. A lot.

➪Eddie stole a hoodie from Steve, because he liked it a lot, and Steve's convinced he lost it.

➪Steve will always check on Eddie to make sure he's eaten or drunk water.

➪Eddie's hand are usually cold so, he'll stick his hands underneath Steve's shirt. "Eddie! Your hands are fucking cold!" "And your fucking warm!"

➪Both will give the other random affection, reminding them how important the person is to the other.

➪Lots of cheek, neck, and shoulders kisses from Steve to Eddie.

➪Lots of hugs, kisses, and biting from Eddie to Steve.