𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡

Steve woke up by someone shacking him. He groaned softly before opening his eyes to see Dustin.

"What do you want?" Steve asked, his voice raspy.

"We're hungry," Dustin said.

Steve cleared his throat. "And what does this have to do with you waking me up?" Steve asked.

"I want you to make breakfast," Dustin said.

"Ask Nancy," Steve said.

"She went on a breakfast date with Robin," Dustin said.

Steve groaned. "Fine, just give me a few minutes," Steve said.

Dustin nodded and left. Steve sighed and rubbed his eyes. He looked to his side to see Eddie still asleep. Eddie's arms were around Steve's chest and his hair was a mess. Steve slowly moved Eddie's arms off of him and got out of bed, fixing the blanket so it's back on Eddie. He left the room and walked to the kitchen. He passed the living room to see everyone, the kids, sitting in the couch and watching TV. The kids had spent the night at Steve's house, which is why they were there.

Steve was now in the kitchen making pancakes, bacon, and eggs. As he was making the pancakes, he felt arms wrap around his chest. "Why did you leave?" He heard Eddie softly whine.

"Dustin woke me up because everyone was hungry and the wanted me to make breakfast," Steve explained.

Eddie hummed in response. Steve finished making breakfast, having his boyfriend cling on him the whole time. The way Eddie was clinging onto Steve kind of reminded Steve of a koala. Anyways, Steve finished making breakfast and placed it on the dinning table.

"Breakfast is ready!" He called. He really was a mom.

All the kids ran to the table and started eating. Steve went back to the kitchen to clean up. "Eddie, can you let go? I need to clean up," Steve said.

"No," Eddie whined, tighten his grip around Steve's chest. Steve sighed and started to clean up. All the kids finished eating then went back to the living room and watched TV. Nancy and Robin came back to see the kids watching and Steve cleaning the kitchen, Eddie still cling onto him.

"I think you got something on your back, Steve," Robin joked.

"Ya think," Steve joked back. Nancy and Robin laughed a little. Eddie turned his head to look at them and glared at them. Robin smiled and Nancy ignored it.

"Can you watch the kids for a bit? I'm still tired and I wanna sleep" Steve said.

"Yeah," Nancy said.

Steve thanked her and went back to his room, Eddie still clinging onto him. Steve entered his room and crawled into bed, Eddie right behind him. Eddie laid on his side and wrapped his arms around Steve again. Steve wrapped his arms around Eddie and played with his hair. He stroked his fingers through Eddie's hair.

"Next time, tell Dustin to make his own breakfast," Eddie said. It was muffled due to the fact his face was in Steve's shirt. Steve chuckled softly.

The two laid in a comfortable silence. Eddie soon fell asleep. His soft snores made Steve smile. He kissed the metalheads forehead and started to fall asleep. Soon, he was in dreamland.