𝑅𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑦

Eddie and Steve were hanging out at Steve's house. They were watching TV when Eddie heard light taps hitting the window. He looked at the window and saw it was raining. "It's raining, let's go out!" Eddie said, turning to Steve. Steve looked at him then looked outside. "And why would we go out in the rain?" Steve asked. He looked back to Eddie, seeing how excited he was. "It'll be fun!" He says. "You'll get sick." Steve said. "And?" Eddie replied. Steve sighed. "And your a little bitch when your sick." Steve said.

Eddie gasped dramatically, placing his hand on his chest, indicating he's hurt. "Rude." He says, sticking his tongue out. Steve rolled his eyes. Steve turned back to the TV, continuing to watch the show that was playing. Eddie stood up and put his shoes on. Steve watched as he put his shoes on. "What are you doing?" Steve asked. "Going out." Eddie said. With that, he left, closing the door behind him. Steve sighed. After a few minutes of Steve watching TV, Eddie hadn't come inside yet.

Steve turned off the TV and went to put his shoes on. He put his shoes on and went outside. When he went outside, he saw Eddie running around like a little kid. He was laughing and giggling. He was soaked. Steve smiled at Eddie and walked to him. He surprised attacked Eddie by grabbing him from behind. "Ah!" Eddie screamed. He turned and saw Steve. Eddie smiled at the sight of Steve. "Your gonna get sick." Steve said. "I don't care, I'm having fun." Eddie said. Steve laughing a little. Steve and Eddie played in the rain with each other.

They played tag, danced, and kissed. After some time, it got dark and they went inside. They decided to take a shower together. Steve let Eddie change into some of his clothes. The two males decide to watch a movie. After the movie finished, they both were already asleep.

༺༻

After a few days, Eddie got sick. Steve took care of him. "I told you that you were gonna get sick." Steve said. Eddie glared at him. "Shut up." Eddie said followed with a cough. Steve laughed.