𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑜́𝑛 𝑠𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑎

'Corazón sin cara' means heart without face. This is a song that some people dance bachata too. Bachata is a type of dance in a Hispanic culture. I feel as Steve would know it and teach it to Eddie. Corazón sin cara by Prince Royce.
—————
Steve was in the kitchen, making food, while listening to music. He would hum to the beat and move his hips slightly. As he was making food, he felt arms wrap around his chest. He turned his head to see Eddie.

"Looking good, pretty boy." Eddie teased.

Steve rolled his eyes. Eddie let him go and watched him make food. "I don't understand, how can you make food?" Eddie asked.

"I learned." Steve said, turning to Eddie.

"But every time I try and make food, I mess it up." Eddie said.

"You just suck then." Steve replied, looking back at the food.

Eddie let out a dramatic gasp before softly hitting Steve's shoulder. "Rude." He says. Clearly offended.

Steve laughed softly. The song 'Corazón sin cara' started playing. Steve stopped making food and turned to Eddie. He put hand out, offering Eddie to take.

"Wanna dance?" He asked.

Eddie looked at him. "I don't know how to dance." Eddie said.

"You don't know how to dance bachata?" Steve asked.

"Ba-what?" Eddie asked.

"Bachata. It's a dance people do in a Hispanic culture." Steve said.

"I don't know how to dance that." Eddie said.

"I'll teach you." Steve smiled.

Eddie sighed and took Steve's hand. "We'll start off slow. Go ahead and to intwine your hands with mine. Steve said.

Eddie intwined his hands with Steve's. "Ok, now your going to go to the left three times then jerk your hip upwards." Steve explained.

Eddie nodded. Him and Steve did the movement and he did a really good job. "Great! Now do the same thing but to the right."

They did the movement again. They started to pick up the pace. "There you go! Now put one of your hands on my neck and the other in my hand." Steve said.

Steve placed on of his hands on Eddie's waist and the other in the air. Eddie did what Steve told him to do.

"Now just do the movement were just doing."

They started dancing. "Ok, now let's do it with the music." Steve said.

He grabbed his phone and restarted the song. Him and Eddie went back into the dancing position.

"Start when I start." Steve said.

Eddie nodded. Steve started dancing, Eddie following. They continued to dance. Mid way, Steve gave Eddie a little spin, causing Eddie to giggle. As they dance, they would laugh, kiss, and stare at each other. Smiles on both their faces the whole time. The song ended and Steve dipped Eddie, giving a big kiss. Eddie happily gave into the kiss. Steve pulled him up, breaking the kiss.

"You did a god job." Steve praised.

Eddie smiled. "Thanks big boy."
—————
I low key like this. Do y'all think Steve would cal Eddie Mi amor? Mi amor means my love in  Spanish btw. I feel like he would.