CHAPTER 17

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Desi slowly came to when sunlight covered her face, making her blink in confusion a few times as her blurry eyes focused on a Pantera poster on the opposite wall. For a moment she was confused to where she was and almost shrieked when an arm slid around her waist...till she saw the tattoos on that arm and realized where and who she was with.

A silly, love struck smile spread across her face as she turned in Brian's embrace and kissed him as he opened his eyes for the first time that morning. "Well hello gorgeous" he mumbled softly, his voice still full of sleep, his fingers captured her chin gently, pulling her in for another kiss which she eagerly returned. Before either of them realized it, they were in a full on make out session and Desi was reaching across his nightstand blindly for a condom she had seen laying there.

Wanting to return the favor from last night, she grabbed the foil package and slid down his body, leaving biting kisses down his torso while he watched appreciatively. "Damn girl you sure know how to spoil a guy" he teased, pulling her hair up out of her face as she situated herself in between his legs. Desi gave him a shit eating grin a second before her lips sealed around the tip of his dick and he groaned out loudly "Jesus H Christ woman!"

Desi chuckled as she watched his body jerk slightly when she licked the indentation on the underside of his dick, she liked knowing she had this sort of effect on him and wanted to see what other reactions she could elicit out of him so when a droplet appeared she slowly licked it up with just the tip of her tongue.

"Mmm...so tasty" she purred, her hand sliding down the shaft of his dick slowly. Brian chuckled weakly, trying to regain some sort of control over the situation but the second her mouth slid down his entire length, he gave up. He laid back and let Desi have complete control over the situation and it wasn't long before he was panting heavily, his hips jerking up into her mouth involuntarily.

"...D...Baby...Desi...you gotta stop...fucking christ woman stop..." Desi chuckled as she listened to Brian beg for a reprieve, she knew just from listening to Laney's stories of previous relationships that it would take a guy several minutes to rebound if he blew his load from getting head and she wanted to have sex again in the worst way so with one last lick to the underside of his shaft, she pulled back and gave him a wicked grin.

Brian laughed weakly, unable to move as he watched her rip open the condom and slide it down his length without any issue. Her little squeeze to his balls was his last straw, with one sudden movement, he had her flipped around on her hands and knees in front of him and fuck it if she didn't wiggle her ass in the most seductive way ever!

Without another word, he lined himself up at her entrance and slowly pushed into her until her ass was completely pressed against his groin. Desi let out the cutest whine he'd honestly ever heard as she dropped her chest to the mattress, leaving her ass up in the air.

"Jesus Desi, you're killing me here" he groaned out appreciatively, running his fingers all over her ass before grasping two handfuls and began thrusting into her in a steady, even manner. Brian immediately gritted his teeth as soon as she began meeting his thrusts each and every time, he loved that she got into this as much as he did and he loved that he didn't have to go slow and soft like he expected her to want...this girl was just full of surprises and it honestly shocked him why he didn't give her a chance sooner.

It wasn't very long before they were both panting and gasping, his chest gleaming with sweat. "Briannnnn..." Desi whined his name out so cutely, he couldn't help but smirk as he smacked her ass lightly.

"Go fasterrrrrr..."

As soon as the request was out of her mouth, his balls drew up tight, he wasn't going to last much longer! Gripping her hips in his hands he began pounding into her fiercely, grunting with each thrust, she was so tight and hot around his dick he was having a hard time seeing straight but when she met the speed of his thrusts he couldn't hold back any longer.