✾┆⁰¹· you like jazz? ♣·˚

[tw: mass murder, strong language]

╭───────────────*·˚➳
✾┊セントデールズ ˎˊ˗
┊₍♣₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰¹· you like jazz? ꒱ ✾ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ♣ St Dale's. the city's center of information. heck, even people from other cities, provinces, and other countries visit Giuseppe City just for St Dale's top intelligence. it could be compared to an 80's information guild.

St. Dale's never misses.

you need information about a certain person, enough to destroy them? St Dale's has got you.

you need a blueprint of a casino to rob? St Dale's got that.

you need a poison that could kill with just a drop of it? don't worry, St Dale's sells a glass.

but every purchase has a big price in exchange. always remember that.

after all, as the country's top mafia boss says...

nothing in this world is free.

one may cause a fortune,

a few may cause an organ or two.

St Dale's is owned by the country's most dangerous and respectable mafia group, Kaneshiro. St. Dale's is personally managed by their mafia boss, Luca Kaneshiro.

it is in the guise of a simple tavern. an old, suspicious-looking two-story building made of wood. inside is a simple bar, with a few wooden chairs, a side for gambling, and a few private rooms underground.

St. Dale's doesn't get the information themselves. a few people close to the Kaneshiro mafia sometimes offer information in exchange for some riches.

some strangers have tried giving information for the same reason. people heard that they were immediately killed for being so full of themselves.

"do you want to hear good news or bad news?" a man wearing a golden lion eye mask said right after entering the room.

"good news. is this about the boss?"

the man who just entered laughed. "yeah."

"the boss found out about the existence of a katana thanks to the new information he gathered about a living demon."

"ooo... kay? and the bad news?"

with a snicker, the man said, "he's gonna use it to decapitate last week's captures."

and just on cue, the yellow alarm started ringing with the yellow light around the whole headquarters. the two glanced at each other before they hurried to the underground prison with the other people wearing the same mask they have.

"what is happening?" a woman who is one of them asked as they all sprinted.

"maybe it got too bloody?"