✾┆⁰²· it's showtime now ♣·˚

[tw: blood, attempted murder, strong language]

╭───────────────*·˚➳
✾┊セントデールズ ˎˊ˗
┊₍♣₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰²· it's showtime now ꒱ ✾ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ♣ vox was just having a peaceful walk back to his home when all of a sudden...

more than a dozen figures showed up, surrounding him.

vox scoffed with a grin.

"so you're the one who ordered your people to follow y/n around." vox said as luca slowly showed himself from the dark.

the man indeed looks intimidating, with a big fur coat draped over his shoulders and a white fedora hat that brought shadows over his eyes.

but vox won't let him get in his way to y/n.

"hmm. you indeed look old." luca said before giving vox a grin with his perfect set of teeth. "interesting. you look scrawny and almost breaking to me."

vox chuckled and held his side. "what do you need?"

"stay away from y/n."

"no one owns y/n."

"i never said she's mine." luca stated as his grin widened with his eyes. "at least not yet."

the smile on vox's face slowly disappeared. "stay away from the lady, good sire. i don't even think she knows you."

"and you think she knows you?" luca asked and slowly took his gun from his holster. "i know you better, vox akuma."

"huh. boss kinda sounded like a jealous boyfriend there."

"yeah yeah. here, hold debbie's gift."

"ayo this is heavy."

vox took a step back before summoning his katana by his side. he held onto the handle, readying to unsheath it in case anyone from the offenders lashes out at him.

"vox akuma, approximately 400 years of age. was once the ruler of the small akuma clan at honshu's northern peninsula, made up of the refugees from the japanese wars."

the moment his clan was mentioned, vox flinched. it was a sign of putting his guard down.

luca has now again worn a wide grin. "shall i continue?"

the fear in vox's eyes made luca laugh. it echoed through the streets as he danced to his glee with his arms wide open.

"522, am i right?"

vox couldn't control himself any longer and took his katana out. luca's people also took their guns out and immediately pointed it at vox.

"woah woah, settle down, cubs." luca said to his people while motioning them to put the guns down.