✾┆⁰³· stay real ♣·˚

[TW: attempt murder, eki eveland]

╭───────────────*·˚➳
✾┊セントデールズ ˎˊ˗
┊₍♣₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰³· stay real ꒱ ✾ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ♣ "new information?!" luca excitedly asked and stood up from his seat.

"no- no wait." william immediately said.

"william you better not be messing the fuck out of me or i will rip your guts to shreds." luca darkly said and sat back down.

"hear me out first, please!" william cried.

luca hmp'ed and continued eating his cereal.

it's been a few days since vox has been taken under luca's wing. he is now part of the kaneshiro mafia, one of the knights- a group luca is planning to make.

the knights. still has no official name. it is a group of people who swears to protect y/n at all cost. its members have only been luca and now vox.

why is luca doing this, you ask?

because he has again found another person that is getting in his way with his beloved.

anywho.

"you might not have known, but miss brisko went to the tavern last night."

luca coughed, milk almost spitting out of his nostrils.

"didn't i send an order to let me know her whereabouts?!"

why is he angry?! shouldn't he be happy that she went to the tavern?! william shed tears, not just in his thoughts.

"s-she entered sober, left drunk." william said. "people in the tavern know how she's the most wanted information of st. dale's so..."

"the people who went after her, hoping to get new information for your satisfaction, ended up killed by the lionesses," william informed and bowed.

"huh. the lionesses." luca mumbled. "nice work. give them a raise."

"yes, boss."

you've learned about the kaneshiro mafia's members, yes?

all the members are separated into sections. there are the cleaners, the investigators, the assassins, etcetera, etcetera.

the 'under construction' knights are also a section of the kaneshiro mafia. but aside from them, there are other sections worth mentioning.

the elites. they're a group of kaneshiro people who swore to protect only the boss even if it costs their own lives. they work in the shadows and appear only when their name is called by luca. a member of the elites you might've met is arthur. they also wear gold masks, but to separate them from the cubs, they necessarily wear cloaks as well.