60 Days Until Splatoon 3

Me: *sitting on the ground with arm on a small cage looking at more splatoon memes to put down for this chapter*

C.Q Cucumber: Can I come out now?

Me: No your going to stay in that cage for who knows how long.

C.Q Cucumber: Why?

Me: You literally tried to kill me with a splattershot jr.

C.Q Cucumber: ...

Me: Yeah that's what I thought. *continues looking for memes*

Agent 4: *literally comes out of nowhere* What are you looking at?

Me: FOUR YOU JUST BROKE THE FOURTH WALL! I think.

Agent 8: *who also comes out of nowhere* Technically you were the first one to break the fourth wall, so technically it was already broken. 

Me: Oh.

Agent 3: *also comes out of nowhere* There y'all are. Why are y'all here?

Agent 8: The better question is, why is C.Q Cucumber in a cage?

Me: HE TRIED TO KILL ME WITH A SPLATTERSHOT JR! *waves arms around when saying that and accidentally throws iPad I was using across the room* Oops. Hopefully the screen is not cracked.

Agent 4: *walks over to the iPad and grabs it* A countdown thing, I think I'll do this chapter.

Agent 8: Wait Four I want to help.

Agent: Me too. 

Me: Great first C.Q Cucumber tries to kill me, now the agents are taking over my job. *walks over to the chair dragging the cage C.Q Cucumber was in and sits on the chair with the cage on the ground*

Agent 4: *begins looking at stuff, and creating memes*

(I actually made this one)