Dear Reader

First and foremost, 

Thank You for your time! You have earned a gratitude star from my heart.

If you read from start to finish, then you know I am disturbed, to say the least.

Writing has always been great to process my emotions. Innocently, I thought if I just dumped everything to the page my worries would be gone. However, anxiety and depression seem to have missed the memo.

I have books I authored at 12 years old, poems and short stories of my emo teen years. Slam Poetry on our world's injustices. I would love to share it with you! Grow with you, get mad with you, learn from you.

Yet here I am, 23 female going on 24 and still fencing with my mind and body to leave the house. Battling to keep a job for over 6 months. Still holding on to my work and calling it worthless.

I believe on Wattpad I can find a community of people who have experienced what I have, people willing to listen. Ready to grow and heal. People who would fall in love with my writing and somehow fly me above our monsters.

Look at them from far beyond their reach. Together.

Who could cheer me on and above the voice of my self-esteem. Whose presence would fix me more than my therapists ever could. Whose darkness I would absorb, wrangle and deconstruct through more pages, our pages.

If you could please leave a star, a comment or a follow to help me with lift-off, I can not tell you how much that would mean to me.

Best Wishes,

Mara