chapter 4 (broken family)

Lack of Trust Part 4

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME

Author's POV

Raghwan mansion

There was hustle and bustle. All the servants of the mansion were busy in their assigned work. There was chaos in the whole house. The servants were running one corner to another corner. They were instructed not to commit any mistake as today was a very important day for the princess of the house, in which no mistake will be tolerated.

Where all mansion was in high spirit, there a girl was sitting on bed in a room with gloomy face.

Her eyes were red and sad and she was immersed in some deep thought. She was feeling herself very incomplete today. Today was the happiest day of her life but sadly she could not be happy even after being happy. She wanted to share her happiness with her family but she could not because not because they were not happy in her happiness but they were not with her.

Today was the important day of her life but her day was incomplete without her elder brother and mother. She really missed them. She wanted her entire family to be with her in every step of the new beginning of her life but it couldn't happen because no one could give her what she wanted except God.

A drop tear slipped down from her eyes feeling helplessness. She knew that her mother could not be with her because she was not in a condition to be here with her but her brother could be with her but he was not ready to come here and his reason was the same as her mother's condition's reason. she wanted to tell her brother that she was craving for his love and over-pampering but she couldn't find a way to tell him because he had shut himself down and didn't want to make him sadder by telling him about her pain, he was already in. Till now she had never asked his brother to come back because she knew how difficult it was for him but now, she needed both his brothers with her.

She had called him several times in the past week to persuade him to come to India but always got no response except silence which was enough to tell her that her brother who could turn the world upside down to fulfil her every wish could not fulfilled her wish of being with him.

she herself was feeling very helpless as her mother was lying on the bed in a coma in the hospital and her elder brother was in another country. One by one, trail of tears started rolling down.

She let her tears flow. Neither she tried to stop them nor did she try to wipe them.

"Sneha...." A sweet and worried voice reached to her ears which made her looked up at that direction to see her sister-in-law. Her sobs got louder seeing her who was looking at her with concern in her eyes. She just wanted someone who cloud hold her in her arms.

"Bhabhi (wife of big brother)" she opened her arms like a kid who opened her arms to her mother to console her while her lips were wobbling with every sob left out her mouth.

Her SIL ran to her and took her in her arms sitting beside her on the bed. She was just weeping like a baby in her arms while pushing her face in her crook of neck and seeing her like this, her tears also start flowing.

"Shhhh.... Don't cry, stop crying.... tell me what happened??" Her SIL said while patting her back head with her one hand and caressing her back with other hand to console her.

Sneha was crying loudly. Her lips were trembling, her face covered with tears, her eyes were showing her sorrow.

She snuggled her face more in her SIL crook of neck and started sobbing more loudly while tightening her arms around her.

"Shhhhhhhh..... Please Sneha" her SIL broke hug and cupped her face with her hands while shaking her head to indicate her not to cry.

"Danish bhai (bro) did not come Bhabhi. How many times I told him that he should come but he did not come. I don't want to start my new life without my brother. Mom is not with me but Danish bhai (brother) should be with me." She said while sobbing.