Chapter 15

Lack of Trust Part 15

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME

This was my humble request to you all, please vote. For you it was just a click but for me it was your valuable appreciation of my hard work which encouraged me to write more.

This book is already on a paid platform but I am still uploading it here for free because I do not want to disappoint those readers who are sincere about my book, so please vote but only when you feel that I deserve it.

Happy reading

.

.

.

Author's POV

His face turned in the other direction with a loud noise echoed in the room as he felt a sting on his cheek, his hand reached to his cheek to caress.

He didn't believe for a few seconds that she had slapped him but the sharp pain on his cheek told him that it was real.

His eyes turned red in fury, his jaws clenched tightly as he shot murderous look at her who was glaring at him with same intensity.

"Next time before filling Chetan's mind with bullshit about me, remember this slap, it will help you" Jyoti hissed angrily pointing her finger at him.

She was hell of angry as whatever problem was there between her and Chetan, he was the cause of it.

He was feeding Chetan lies about her so that he could create problems between them. She had warned him many times before not to do this but he was thick skinned so slap was the best option for him.

She turned around to leave but a strong grip on her arm stopped her.

He spun around her, pulling her closer to him, he seethed in cold tone "How dare you slap me??"

"How dare you create problem between us" she scoffed with same fury looking into his eyes, she was not afraid of him. She was a strong girl.

"This slap will cost you a lot" he told her to which she chuckled mockingly jerking his hand away from her arm and spoke "I am not even fond of cheap things because I am not living at the mercy of other like you, so this is my last warning to you to stop playing this dirty game or else I will expose you in front of the Goenka family what kind of person you are. I am not as kind hearted as Chetan who cannot see how you are using him for your benefit. Stay away from me and him"

She dashed out of the room.

He was fuming in fury that how dare she threaten him

"You'll pay for it and I'll make sure it happens. You don't know me what I can do" he muttered.

More than three decades had passed since this day but every word she said and every memory of her was still fresh in his mind like as if it happened yesterday.

He glanced at her picture which was laying on the table infront of him and sinister smirk formed on his lips as he remembered what he did to her.

He raised up his hand which had a glass of wine and he said pouring the wine on her picture slowly "You know that you are the only one responsible for what happened and what is happening. If you had not been stubborn and did not come in my way, none of what happened would have happened, you would be alive today and poor Khanak would have been leading a happy life with her husband but you chose this, so now don't blame me for whatever happened to Khanak because she had nothing to do with me, she just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and became the scapegoat in my game. I hope that for you, even heaven will be worse than hell when you look down to see that despite being innocent, she is suffering the punishment of your crime."