Chapter 12

Lack of Trust Part 12

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME

Author's POV

"Boss, what is our next move?" Nayan asked while making a drink for Danish who was sitting on another table in the private jet's bar and thinking something deeply.

They left for Jaipur without informing anyone about their departure as they knew very well how they all will react knowing about this.

Danish lifted his eyes to look at him while taking glass from his forwarding hand and raised to his lips, taking a sip from it before opening his mouth "We will do what we were supposed to do two months ago. We will talk to all our clients about the reason behind cancelling their contracts but this time we will do it secretly, hiding from everyone, especially from Shubham mama (uncle) and Angesh."

Nayan narrowed his eyes at his boss and asked him "Do you suspect them that they are behind the fall of Raghavan Textiles??"

Danish shook his head little leaning back on the bar counter, putting his left elbow on it while his other hand twirled the glass as he took a sip from it "I don't doubt them"

He stopped in middle and continued while sipping whiskey from the glass "infact I am quite sure that they are behind it. Their past track record gives me every damn reason to suspect them, they are vicious foxes in human skin. They were never trust worthy but because of mom we never showed them their rightful place but if they are behind all this then I will not leave them this time."

His voice was filled with venom for them which Nayan could sense too

He knew very well that his boss never had trust on Angesh and Shubham, that's why he used to keep a tab on them because of which they never did anything in front but they were eating Raghavan Textiles from inside like termites.

"So when should I fix your meeting with all our clients" Nayan asked him to which he replied in dominating tone getting up from the table "Tomorrow evening 4 o' clock and I don't have much time to waste on this matter, I have to deal with it as soon as possible before they get out of hand. Call everyone for tomorrow's meeting and tell those who refuse to attend the meeting that they will have to face the wrath of Danish Raghavan, so it would be better for them if they were present in the meeting."

His voice held authority and power which made Nayan nod his head in agreement and sent chills down in spine. He had been with him for more than a decade but his authoritative voice had a great effect on him too.

He slammed the empty glass on the table as he got 'done boss' from Nayan.

"We are about to land in Jaipur, so I request you both to take your seat and put your seat belt on." As soon as piolet's polite and professional voice reached to their ears, they did what piolet instructed them and jet landed in Jaipur in no time.

His restless heart started pounding in his ribcage crazily as he put his feet on the ground, His body becomes stiffed as the familiar soothing breeze touched his face, he felt something peaceful which he couldn't define, he felt her presence like she was here.

"Khani are you here??" He muttered slowly placing his hand on his chest as his desperate eyes roamed around to find her but the next moment a voice from inside him shattered his hopes "Have you forgotten that you have thrown her in jail for ten years and how can she be here now?"

Ten years

She still had one year left to complete her sentence that he had gifted her.

His heart clenched painfully when he realized what was their reality???