Chapter 17

Lack of Trust Part 17

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME

Author's POV

Flashback continued...........

Nayan was standing near the car with the driver and waiting for Danish to come out of the hotel who stayed behind to talk to a friend whom he coincidentally met him here.

They came here for the meeting which ended 20 minutes ago.

Nayan was scrolling something on his phone when someone tapped him from behind heightening his alert mode and he turned around slowly to find a grinning Khanak in front of him which made him relaxed but an irritated look marred on his face instantly when he saw her face grinning more than necessary.

"She is hell of a danger" his mind alerted him.

alert mode on

"What are you doing here??" He asked her looking at her sceptically with knitting his eyebrow at her who playfully wiggled her eyebrows and told him clapping her hands like an over enthusiastic kid "I came here to kidnap your boss and you are going to help me in that to stop the bodyguards following your boss as his tail."

His gasped at her demand and looked at her as if she had gone mad but his past experiences with her assured him that she was completely stable enough to shake his mental stability.

He asked her sarcastically folding his hands on his chest "And why do you think I will help you because as far as I know my boss's name is Danish Raghwan, not Khanak Kaushik."

Khanak gave him an evil smirk as she knew that he would say something like this but she came fully prepared. Leaning towards him, she raised one of her hands and placed it on his shoulder with a tsk sound.

He frowned looking at her whose smile deepened as his gaze clashed with hers.

"What??" he scoffed.

"Don't help me, I won't force you but messing with me can cost you a lot" she spoke him while dusting his shoulder to which he snickered.

He asked, slapping her hand away from his shoulder "How much will it cost? And anyway, what can you do except complaining about me to boss and the solution for that is that I was following his orders." He added at the end with a smug look to which she simply raised one eyebrow in amusement which pinged him.

She walked around him in circle whistling lightly and jumped on the bonnet of the car. She glanced at him as she blew her nails and said extra sweetly "You will mess with my love life and I will fuck yours. Don't forget that Mayuri was my friend before becoming your girlfriend, so I can give her the entire list of your ex-girlfriends and especially the one whom you met at Mehra's party last week. I have pics of you when you were enjoying her flirting. You know it will be an iconic scene when Mayuri kicks your ass out."

She completed her statement to see his face, horror clearly visible on his face. a winning smirk appeared on her face. She got that she had hit the right spot.

She turned the screen of her phone towards him and showed him all the pictures one by one, seeing which his forehead started sweating out of fear. His eyes widened in shock and he started imagining the scene in his mind which was described by Khanak.

"No, this can't be happening" He shook his head vigorously with a terrified face and extended his hand to take the mobile from her so that he could delete the pictures which were painting a wrong picture of the situation but she was quick to pull her phone back and slide it into her pocket.

"That's not true, I met her by chance and it wasn't me who was flirting with her, it was she" he said in his defence glaring at her to which she said shrugging her shoulders "Who will believe that these pictures are fake?"