Chapter 7

Lack of Trust Part 7

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME

Author's POV

"I will never agree to this" Digvijay declared sternly glaring at Danish who sighed in dejectedly. After a long wait of painful nine years, he had got his son back and now he will not let him go anywhere.

"Yeah bhai (brother), dad is right, you came only yesterday and are talking about going again. No, we will not let you go anywhere." Varun supported their father shooting daggers at his brother who gave him 'what the fuck' look which he royally ignored.

"Please both of you stop overreacting. For God's sake, you both are reacting as if I am going out of the country again. Try to understand that I am in India only and I will come back to you whenever you call me." Danish tried hard to convince both of them but in return they just glared at him as if he had committed some heinous crime.

"The point is the same, whether you go out of India or Mumbai, you will not be with us" Varun scowled in frustration, unable to understand how to stop him when he was adamant to go there.

"Can we talk about this topic peacefully without getting hyper??" Danish asked them in pleading tone to which they both shouted "No" in unison.

Danish groaned throwing his head back on the couch.

"I don't want to have any more discussion on this topic so matter close" Digvijay told him in dismiss tone listening to which Danish understood that he was not going to listen to him so he thought it right to keep his mouth shut for now while Varun smiled whole heartly.

Danish nodded his head at them and they sighed in peace.

"I want to talk with both of you and want your opinion on it" Digvijay said with serious expression which gained his sons attention on him.

"What dad??" Varun asked him perplexedly as he didn't have idea what he wanted to talk with them while Danish just looked at him silently.

Digvijay looked at them and said "Ahuja family wants us not to delay the marriage of Ashish and Sneha and I also feel that when the family and the boy and everything is good then we should not delay but I want to ask you both what do you think?? Should we wait or not??"

Till now he wanted to postpone the wedding as Danish was not here but since he was here, he didn't see any sense in delaying it.

"I don't think there is any need to wait, I have met Ashish and believe me, we cannot find a better match for our Sneha" Varun gave his opinion as he had met Ashish many times before and got a detailed investigation done on him which came out absolutely clean as he couldn't just give his sister to anyone like that.

Digvijay nodded his head and looked at Danish who was thinking something deeply.

Digvijay looked at Varun with raised eyebrows to ask him what he was thinking but he just shrugged off his shoulders that he had no idea what he was thinking.

"Danish" Digvijay called his name to get his attention which worked but before he could ask what he was thinking Danish declared in serious tone "I want to meet Ashish in private before taking any decision"

Danish looked at them who was already gazing at him with many questions in their eyes but before he could clarify why he wanted this, Varun interrupted him.

"Don't you trust him enough that he is right for our Sneha" Varun asked him with a frown on his forehead why he wanted to meet Ashish in private as he knew his brother well enough that he must have inquired about Ashish like him.