chapter 11

Lack of Trust Part 11

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME

Author's POV

Two months later

"Varun, I want to talk to you about something." Riya said to her husband who instead of listening to her had his head buried in his laptop as if there was nothing more fascinating in the world than his stupid laptop.

"hamm" All she got in reply was enough to take her irritations to the next level.

Enough was enough, here she wanted to discuss some important thing with him and instead of paying attention to her, he was giving priority to that laptop which she didn't like at all.

She snatched his laptop from him earning a loud growl from him and put it behind her.

He opened his mouth to shout but as soon as he saw the pissed off look on her face, he gulped down loudly that fighting with her will not be a good option for him.

She scowled at him as he gave a sheepish smile to calm her anger down but failed miserably.

"What happened to my sweet wife???" he asked in over sweetly tone pinching her red button nose who scrunched her nose jerking his hand away from her face while throwing death glares at him.

"Stop your sweet talk and listen to what I want to say to you" she retorted with irritation, keeping the laptop on the side of the bed.

"Ok I am sorry but may I know now what is so important that you want to tell me??" he asked her to divert her mind which worked as she let out a heavy breath before sitting on the bed infront of him with a huff.

He pulled her to him by holding her waist and asked her sweetly kissing on her cheek "ok tell me what you want to tell you. I am all yours to listen."

She took a deep breath and before opening her mouth, thought about the call she had with Kalindi last night. worry lines appeared on her forehead which didn't go unnoticed even by him, so he caressed her forehead with his thumb to soothe her worry.

"I got a call from mom last night, she wants to meet us so shall we go, she was feeling very tense" she asked him.

He looked at her and asked her with concern in his voice "what happened?? is there any problem???"

"I don't know, she just asked to call us to Kaushik mansion" she told him as she too had no idea why Kalindi had called her. she tried to ask her a lot but she didn't tell her anything and she just said that she wanted to talk to them about this face to face.

"I feel like we should go visit her" she told him to which Varun nodded his head in agreement and told her "Ok we go but don't you think there is something weird because Kalindi maa has never called us to meet like this." Varun asked her with some suspicion as he found it very strange.

"I don't have any idea about it but I am feeling from few days that she was upset and worried with something" she shared her thoughts with him which she was feeling since few weeks as whenever she talked to her mother on call, she behaved strangely and sometimes suddenly became silent.

"Let's go" Varun said getting up from bed on which she also got up from bed and both of them leave for Kaushik Mansion

🪶🪶🪶🪶🪶

Nayan entered the room as he got permission with a file in his hand. His eyebrows were furrowed as he stepped into a room that was shrouded in darkness. Not even a single light was on in the room as if no one was in the room but he knew that his boss was here because this was his way to live his life, he believed that his life had been surrounded by darkness at that very moment he threw her out of his life, she was his light, his smile, his solace, his peace and his everything.