Sick (Silver POV)

I had lived in my uncle Eggman's base my whole life. I had never been outside and honestly? I didn't want too. I was perfectly fine being a lab kid.

But then again. Sometimes I did wonder... What it was like to be free..

Kind of like right now.

Me and my Uncle are having a huge fight.

Reason?

I'm sick and I don't feel like taking my medicine or having my throat looked at or anything else. I was tired of being doctored.

"SILVER! I HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT IT DIDN'T GET WORSE. YOU LITERALLY HAVE AN INFECTION!"  Uncle Eggman shouted exasperated.

"I DON'T CARE!" I shouted back in a raspy voice before bursting into coughing.

"EXACTLY. Now Come here!" Uncle Eggman ordered while trying to corner me.

I snarled and lunged at him.

Uncle Eggman caught me by the nape of my neck and held me in the air.

"Now this will only take a moment." Uncle Eggman assured me.

I felt something go down my throat and I gagged and focused my energy.

"No! DON'T YOU DARE!" Uncle Eggman spat.

I shot him a glare.

I then focused all my energy I could and I closed my eyes.

"SILVER!" Uncle Eggman roared.

I vanished.

What I forgot was that dad was on a mission right now and so I appeared in the middle of a town in a battle.

I yelped as I clung to my dad's leg.

Dad immediately looked down and the fighting came to a standstill.

I looked up at him and smiled and then I burst into a series of coughs.

He beeped and picked me up.

I opened my mouth for him and he studied it for a moment before shaking his head at me.

My ears flattened.

"I am getting better!" I argued.

Dad just rolled his whole head in a rolling my eyes motion.

I growled gently.

Dad simply beeped before looking at the other people.

I looked at them too.

They seemed really confused.

"Metal Sonic. Where did you get a kid?" A blue hedgehog asked aggressively.

Dad didn't answer and just held me closer and I nuzzled into his chest.

I couldn't help but cough again.

Dad then beeped and started to leave but blue suddenly ran infront of him.

"Oh no you don't. That kid is sick. He needs help." Blue growled.

I looked up at him and sneezed.

Dad looked down at me and then back at Blue.

Which was when dad went still and I dropped to the ground and just laid there while Uncle's voice suddenly filled the air.

"SILVER! GET HOME NOW! NO DINNER AND YOU ARE STILL TAKING YOUR MEDICATION!" Uncle Eggman ordered loudly.

I released my best hiss and then I burst into another coughing fit that made my small body tremble.