Mommy Issues (Silver POV)

I was asleep on the couch napping because Sonic's Special Cure All had made me tired.

I woke up to someone gently nudging me.

I opened one eye and saw a very nervous Amy.

I frowned.

"What you want?" I grumbled.

"Silver. Umm.. Look. I know you probably hate me and I deserve it I really do but.. Your going to meet someone tomorrow. Their name is Shadow. They're sick like you are right now and. This wasn't their fault okay?" Amy said to me with a weak smile.

I narrowed my eyes. 

"Uncle Eggman said that Shadow was bad news." I growled.

"You still trust Eggman?" Amy questioned looking surprised.

"He raised me along with my dad. Metal Sonic. Of course I trust him." I told her honestly.

Amy just shook her head.

"Look. Eggman is evil. He can't be trusted. He's tried to take over the island multiple times." Amy explained to me.

I huffed and coughed. "And? Your island your problem."

Amy glared. 

I glared back. 

"What? It's not like I actually live here. I'll either get better and go home or die. Those are my options." I shrugged.

Amy's face filled with horror.

"Silver! You're not going to die!" Amy yelped.

"I might. Uncle eggman can't give me proper medication when I'm here." I said honestly.

Amy just frowned.

"Why are you pretending to care anyways? Uncle said you didn't want me." I asked her.

"I don't. But. You still came out of my body from a man I loved." Amy admitted looking guilty again.

I sighed.

"So that it? I'm just a part of the past?" I asked with sadness.

Amy nodded. "I'm sorry."

I didn't say a word and just laid back down.

Amy watched me for another moment and then she left.

I fell asleep once more.

I woke up a few times to drink more of Sonic's Special Cure All drink throughout the day and night.

It was the next morning now and Sonic was back again.

"Alright Silver! Are you excited!? Your going to meet Shadow today!" Sonic crowed.

"I talked to Amy yesterday." I mumbled.

Sonic paused.

"What did she say?" Sonic asked curiously.

"She doesn't love me." I said honestly.

Sonic flinched.

"I'm sure she." Sonic was about to say.

"NO!" I interrupted and I accidentally lost control of my powers for a moment and I shot a chaos dagger out of my hand and into the tv that was infront of me.

I trembled and then I closed my eyes fully ready to vanish back home when Sonic spin dashed me and I lost focus.

I immediately started crying.

"Sorry. I could not let you do that. You still have to meet Shadow. After if you want to go home to Egghead you can but not until." Sonic told me sternly

I stopped crying and nodded.

There was no way this Shadow could be worse than Amy and so I let Sonic pick me up and take me.