1•Backstory

"Y/n it's dad" I was woken up to in the middle of the night by Dustin. I got up and ran to the car bringing Dustin with me.

I drove us to the hospital and ran straight to dads room.

Fuck. He has Stage 4 Cancer and he is supposed to die soon.

When we walked into the room My mom was crying on him and telling him it was gonna be ok

Me and Dustin ran over to him and My dad said "Oh hey guys, Dustin where did your teeth go, did the tooth fairy come" My dad always made jokes even in bad situations.

He just wanted to see us happy.

Dustin laughed and so did my dad. "Just know i love you guys ok? I always will and i always have" I held his hand as his eyes slowly shut.

"No dad stay with us please" Dustin said as tears fell from everyone's eyes.

My mom came over to me and dustin and rubbed our backs trying to comfort us.

My head fell to the ground.

My heart was broken. I knew this was going to happen but i wasn't ready yet.

"Dad please wake up" Dustin said as he feel to his knees.

I hugged him and He cried onto my shoulder. We stayed there for most of the night crying.

When we went home Dustin and I locked ourselves in our rooms but once and a while Dustin would come in my room and we would sit in silence as i hugged him.

We didn't go to school for two weeks and the first day we went back to school i heard everyone whispering about me.

"I heard her dad died"

"Well i heard she skipped and went to Paris"

"I heard her dad died of Cancer"

"I heard she murdered her dad"

"Ew She has no dad"

I was so sick of it.

I started eating lunch in the bathroom and Robin would stay with me since i didn't wanna be alone.

Robin was my best friend and she was always there for me.

I love her in a best friends sort of way.

She's in love with Vickie.

They are both in band and Robin has always stared at her in the halls and she always talk about her.

I had my eye on Steve Harrington and just like Robin, I've always liked him.

He hangs out with Robin so i get to hang out with him too so it's a win win.

He's so hot too.

Anyways Dustin is friends with Mike, Will, Dustin, Lucas, Max, and some weirdo named Eleven. He claims she has 'Special powers' but i don't believe him.

Well i DIDNT believe him. One day i was taking Dustin and his friends to the mall when something came running at our car out of the woods.

that's when Eleven put her hand up and the creature went flying into the air and i had my hands on the steering wheel with my mouth open as the car was stopped

Her nose was bleeding and they made me drive them to the mall anyways like nothing happened.

That's when stuff started happening. A month after that Will went missing and just a lot of shit happened.

After a while they found Will but then Bob, Billy, Hopper died.

It was very tragic for Max and Eleven.

There was some weird creature that was called 'Mind Flayer' that's what killed Billy.

The 'Demo-Dog" killed bob

and Hopper died by a huge explosion way beneath the star court mall.

Everything went down hill after will went missing but after Hopper died a lot of stuff started to not be as bad.
*********
(A/N Note: I hope you guys like it! 634 words!)