•13-SMUT⚠️

He'll regret doing that to me.

I put my bra and underwear on and walked out of my room and into the living room where i saw Eddie watching tv.

He stared at me as i walked in.

He immediately looked away as he was trying to get me mad.

2 can play at that game.

"Eddie i'm gonna invite some friends over so you might wanna put a shirt on"

He looked at me before looking back at the tv.

I walked over to him and sat on his lap and went really close to his face.

"Eddie, did you hear what i said?"

He just nodded.

He closed his eyes for a couple seconds before opening them and looking at the tv.

You could tell that he was struggling to not touch me and kiss me.

He was fiddling with his rings and his shirt and he was breathing heavy.

I got off him and walked over to the phone.

I dialed Robin's number and she answered "Robin i'm inviting some people over to hang out if you wanna come"

"Ofc i'll be there" She answered before i said

"Ok see you soon"

I hung up and called Nancy she said she could come over so i called Tommy and he also said he could come over.

The last person i had to call was Steve. I knew that he would come over and it would be easy to get Eddie mad with him.

I called Steve and said "Hey Steve do you wanna come over? Robin Nancy and Tommy are coming too"

"Yea i'll be over in a bit" He hung up.

I walked away from the phone and i looked over at Eddie.

He was staring.

He looked away and i went to my room to change.

I put on a black lace bra with matching underwear and i put on Short shorts and a crop top.

I walked out of the room and to Eddie and as soon as he looked at me he stood up and said "Y/n go change your not wearing that i can see your whole ass"

"Eddie you don't make up the rules"

"Well Y/n, I don't care, I'm not about to let you have friends over when your whole ass is out, go change or i'll do it for you"

My plan is working. He's mad.

"Fine then you can do it for me" I said walking back into my room.

He followed and he picked out a different shirt, it was a light blue over sized t shirt.

He grabbed a pair of white shorts that didn't show my whole ass and he handed them to me.

"Put these on" He said as he leaned up against the wall to watch me change.

"Eddie turn around" i said.

"I've seen you naked before, just fucking change"

He's getting mad. Perfect.

"Eddie turn"

He turned around and faced the wall.

I changed into the clothes and he turned back around.

"See this is better, I'm not letting you show your ass to Steve."

the doorbell rang.

"Well their here" I left the room and opened the door.