•10 SMUT⚠️

I woke up to the walkie talkie blasting.

"Y/N I HAVE BAD NEWS ITS ABOUT MAX" Steve yelled through the walkie talkie

I immediately got up and grabbed it.

"What do you mean bad news?"

"Your gonna wanna hear it in person i know it's late but i'm on the way"

"Ok hurry please"

what happened to Max? Is she okay? Did she die? Did she get hurt? is she missing? So many questions ran through my head.

I started pacing back and forth in the room and Eddie woke up and looked at me and said "What's wrong?"

"I don't know! Steve just said that something happened to Max and idk if she's dead or missing, or hurt, or something!"

Eddie got up but i said "No you stay in bed you need to rest"

"Y/n i'm fine"

He kept walking over to me and he hugged me.

He knows that i'm kinda close with Max. She's like the little sister i never had.

Eddie made sure i was calmed down enough for when Steve got here. When i heard a car pull up and ran outside and ran to Steve.

"Steve what the hell happened to Max"

"Ok listen to me before you freak out"

"Did something happen to her? Is she ok? Is she missing?"

"Well, She almost died, All her limbs are broken but she's in the hospital and Lucas is with her, The doctor said she might not wake up"

I started crying and Steve hugged me.

I sat in his arms as he hugged me and then Eddie came outside.

"What happened?"

I ran to him and hugged him. Oh fuck his wounds. I let go of him and said "Max, she's in a coma and all her limbs are broken, the doctor said she might not wake up"

He hugged me as i cried and he rested his chin on my head.

I didn't even care at this point that Eddie wasn't resting i just wanted Max back.

"Steve will you bring me to the hospital?" I said as i let go of Eddie.

"Yea let's go"

I got in the car and Eddie went back inside.

He took me to the hospital and brought me to Max's room. Lucas and Erica were the only ones there.

"Where's Dustin? He hurt his leg when Him and I were trying to save Eddie"

"He's at a help center helping people he's ok"

I saw Max covered in casts. Her eyes were closed and i sat next to Lucas.

God why did it have to be Max. She's too young for this to happen. She can't die.

I sat there for a while. I stayed there until Steve made me leave so i could go see Dustin.

"Wait Steve i'm missing i can't go to Dustin"

"If you don't want to go i'll bring him to you later"

We left the hospital and got in the car.

"Wait Steve" I said as he started the car.

"What" He looked at me and i said.

"Vecna tried to get me too, does this mean i'm next?"