•11

"005" a voice whispered into my ear. I turned around and saw 001.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled.

"Why? We are best friends?"

"No we aren't i don't even know you!"

"005 you know me"

"No i don't!"

"005 don't you remember?"

"REMEMBER WHAT" I screamed.

001's face went disordered and i ran through the two big doors leaving the rainbow room.

I fell from the second floor of the star court mall and onto the floor in front of billy.

Billy got stabbed by the mind flayer and Max and I screamed Billy!

I saw myself run to Billy. I was re seeing what others saw when he died.

"005" I heard Billy yell.

Then someone grabbed me and i flew back

It was 001.

I fell through a black void and i heard a scream.
********
I woke up with a bloody nose again. I ran to the bathroom and wiped my nose.

I went into the kitchen after my nose stopped bleeding and surprisingly Miles wasn't in the living room.

I went into the cupboard and got a cup then filled it up with apple juice.

I love apple juice.

I put the apple juice away and i stayed facing the counter as i drank the apple juice.

I felt warm hands go around my waist and under my shirt. shivers went down my body as i felt cold rings against my torso.

"Good morning" Eddie whispered in my ear

I turned around and Eddie smiled.

"You know i was thinking, and i think you shouldn't go home, or bring me with you"

"Eddie i'm going home, you can come with me i'll just hide you"

"Ok deal" Eddie said as he kissed my forehead.

I heard a car outside and a honk. I looked out the window and saw Steve in his car. Shit i forgot that i have to be with him bright and early.

"It's Steve, get your stuff" I said as i walked into the bedroom quickly.

I grabbed all my stuff and Eddie came in behind me and grabbed his.

We heard another honk and we hurried up and went outside.

I got in the front next to Steve and he said "Why is Eddie here?"

"We are gonna hide out at my house, i'm gonna go un missing and go home, I'll hide Eddie there"

"Ok well i'll drop Eddie off and we can go do what we need to do"

We started driving and when we got to my house i told Eddie to go around to my window and we both got out of the car.

I went into the living room and my mother was sitting on the couch.

She immediately got up and hugged to me.

"Y/n! Where have you been?! What happened!"

"I went on a drive and i got lost, i went too deep into the woods to watch the stars and i just got deeper and deeper, Steve found me and dropped me off here"

"Well i'm so glad your safe. You probably want to go sleep, go into your room and rest"

She kissed my cheek and i went into my room and to my window.