Meet the Yoshida Family

The Yoshidas seemed like the average, everyday family one would come across, but, that was far from the truth, and soon everyone will know this.

Yoshida Arata was the oldest of the siblings, being 17 and in his 3rd year of high school. On the outside, he was a straight A student and student council president. He had an almost perfect attendance record and always volunteered when needed to. He was also a member of the Karasuno volleyball team and was seen as one of the best middle blockers in the prefect.

But behind closed doors, he wasn't the straight A, class president. No, he was a 'brat', a 'retard', a 'good for nothing little faggot'. He was complete trash inside the four walls he called his 'home'.

His parents worked simple jobs that provided a sufficient income for their family of 5. They lived in an average sized house where their two youngest kids had to share a room and their oldest had a room to himself. Each room was filled with either toys or pictures of a sweet little family who smiled brightly at the camera in front of them. A perfect distraction to the horrors that would play inside once the camera was gone.

The Yoshidas had two other children besides Arata. The twins. One girl, one boy. They were inseparable. The 12 year olds also had to succumb to the torturous acts brought to them by their parents. Those twins endured so much pain beginning from the day they were brought into this world, to the inevitable day they were taken from it.

The story of the Yoshida family is a gruesome, horrific one to tell, but that is something you will find out on your own very soon.

Enjoy.