PART 7

Hello readers before you guys want to proceed on reading this part, just to let you know if you are sensitive 🔞 because there will be included SMUT in this part. So, please read on your risk. - Author nim

2 weeks later

San was going back from work. He looked at his wife, who was still playing with her phone, and it's been 2 weeks since her temperament turned 180°. She was giving him a silent treatment.

San clear his throat to get his wife attention, she look at him for a bit, then ignoring him and continuing to play with her phone. San was feeling really hurt inside, but he held it in.

San went upstairs to wash himself, after finishing, he went to lay at his bedside.

San was pensive about his wife's temperament, which really made him miss her original self.

"The one that always wants my attention, waking me up in the morning before going to work, but now all that is gone like a flash, because now she really cares about that man of hers rather than me, her own husband, Is this karma for me? Because I didn't treat her better before?" San thought to himself, facepalming until he slowly closed his eyes, not realizing the tears starting to fall to his cheeks for the first time for his wife.

I was done texting with Suga. I placed my phone on the coffee table, and then my stomach start to growled.

"Ok! Let's eat. What should I eat? Oh yeah, let's cook ramen!" I started to cook.

"How about San? Ugh!! Don't care. If I do cook for him, he will never eat it, and it will end up in the trash." I thought while cook my ramen.

After I was finished cooking my ramen, I went to the living room and eat my food while watching a drama that was shown on TV and enjoying my ramen.

After I finished with my ramen, I continued to watch the drama but then the TV got shut off.

I was looking up at San, who's holding the remote TV, but I just ignored him.

I was going to leave, but San grabbed my wrist and pulled me to sit next to him.

"What do you want?" I asked him with my cold tone made him answer, "Why did you change?".

I just chuckle, "I'll never change, and I'm still the park y/n that you know!" But then San asks me out of the blue, "Who's Suga? What is your relationship with him?".

I was sighing and answering his question, "Suga is my best buddy and best friend who always understands me and will always be there for me, even when I have a hard or good time. He's always giving his attention to me and really loves me!".

San's face was changed to anger, but he held it and changed it to his calm face.

"Can't you hang out with him anymore? You know you already have a husband to take care of. Since you were preoccupied with him, your responsibilities as a wife were neglected!" He said, making me scold him.

"Why? Did Karen not treat you anymore? It's my choice, San! Who I'm going to hang out with? You're just a husband on a paper! You have no right to control me! If you don't want me, let me go, San! Just go to your Karen!" I said a bit harsh which made him said, "I will never let you go!".

"Want to continue to torment my heart, just torment, San! I don't care anymore. You just care about Karen more than me, your own wife! Even though she's just your friend! For you, Karen is important, right? So I want you to divorce me! I can't take this anymore! So, divorce me, San!" I yelled, making San widen his eyes.

"She's just a friend of mine, and not more than that!". He said made me just rolled my eyes at him.

"Let me ask you, San! Try to compare your treat to hers and mine. totally different, San! Really different! And you just consider me your wife on a paper, right? Keep on doing it, San! I'm not fully yours!" I said. I was about to go upstairs, but then San picked me up in bridal style.