PART 11

San was busy working on his work. when he went to check his phone, There's been no notification from his wife, and it's been a month already.

"Y/n! Where are you? What are you doing right now? I really miss you and Seungcheol. I really miss holding him in my arms." San said until a soft knock on the door was heard. "Come in!" San said.

"What is it, Mark?" He asks, "Boss. Today I had answer the call, and it was from a big company like us called Park Corporation. They want to sign a contract with us as a business partner. Do you mind accepting the request?" Mark, his assistant, said.

"Sure! Just let them sign the contract and arrange our meeting on Thursday." San exclaim.

"Hello. Mr. Choi said that he accepted the request and told your boss to come for a meeting on Thursday. Thank you for your interest!" Mark said , Calling the park corporation.

"Boss. They already accepted our request and signed the contract with us!" Sunwoo said to Seonghwa, "Good!". He exclaimed.

"They told me that you have to attend the meeting on Thursday!" Sunwoo added, and Seonghwa nodded. "That's not a problem. You can go now!".

Skip Time

"Hello, Mr. Park!" Mark greets Seonghwa, bowing 90°, and leads him to the meeting room, where San is waiting for them.

They begin with their meetings and sign the deed of the contract. After they finish their meeting, "Mr. Choi, can we talk privately?" Seonghwa asked San to give a sign for their assistant to leave.

"Hi, Mr. Choi. I am Park Seonghwa, the owner of the Park Corporation. I hope we can work together well." Seonghwa said, pull out his hand for shaking with San's hand.

"Hi, Mr. Park. I'm Choi San, the owner of this Choi company. Hope we work together well!" San shakes hands with Seonghwa.

Seonghwa went to sit and crossed his arm to his chest. "I see. So you are y/n husband!" Seonghwa said smirking made San looked at him with wide eyes. "How do you know my wife? Who are you?" San Ask made Seonghwa chuckled.

"If you want to know, I am y/n's ex. She also told me how you guys get married. I'm pitying her. Why not I just got married to her in the past." Seonghwa let out a sigh.

San was getting irate hearing those words that came from his mouth. San harshly grabbed Seonghwa's collars, "Don't you dare take her from me. She's mine!" San said at his face and let him go.

"Are you sure about that? I knew her in the past. Right! Your son also loves me. He really likes it when he's in my arm. He's really comfortable with me!" Seonghwa added, which made San scream.

He was about to punch Seonghwa, but he was stopped by Seonghwa hand-blocking his hand.

"For now, goodbye, Mr. Choi San!" Seonghwa said and left.

"Arrrrgggghhhh!" San screamed, which made his assistant come inside. "Boss. Are you okay?" Mark asked him and help him up.

"Mark, I need to go home. If there's anything important, just give me a call." San patting Mark back, and he nodded.

San left and drove back home. He went inside and sat on the couch, thinking, "How come he is your ex? Has y/n had a boyfriend in the past? Wait! That time he was calling Suga Hyung, right? Not her ex? Right?" San thought to himself while facepalming.

"But why had she never mentioned it before? Did they still meet up behind my back? Is this what she feels? When I cheat on her? Stop overthinking!" San said to himself.

He then got up, went to the bedroom, and laid on the bed, hugging her pillow. "I really miss you. Please come back to me!" San said while shedding tears.