PART 12

San was really happy, even he's greeting his coworkers with delight, showing his dimples smile.

"It looks like boss is being joyful today!" Mark said it with a chuckle. "Of course, Mark. I want to be a good boss for my coworkers!" San cooed.

"Anyway, Mark, I need your help to find a birthday celebration design for my baby boy. Make sure it's beautiful! And it's got to be a blue-colored design. Because it's his 1st year birthday, and I want to make it special for my son." San added. "Ok, boss! order will be executed!" Mark said, giving a thumbs up and San smiled.

San was busy working on his work till midnight. "Mark! You can go home now. You don't have to wait for me. I'm still got work to do!" San said to his assistant, who's leaning on the couch.

"It's okay, boss! I will wait for you until you finish with your work. It doesn't matter for me, boss, since tomorrow is a weekend day." Mark replied.

"It's up to you then!" San said, continue his work.

San then finished with his work, "Mark, wake up! Let's go home!" San shook his assistant. "You finished already, boss?" Mark asked his boss while stretching his body, and san nodded.

After San arrived at his home, he went to take shower and wore his pajamas then went to sleep.

Skip Time

"Hello mom! Next month will be the 1st year birthday of Seungcheol. Me and Y/N are going to celebrate it at your house. Are you guys okay with it?" San called his mom, "Of course you can, honey. It's my grandchild's first birthday. I cannot wait!" Mrs. Choi answered the call happily.

"Alright mom, thank you. Soon my assistant Mark will prepare with all the decorations and other stuff!" San said.

"How about the cake, San? Want me to buy for it?" Mrs. Choi asks, "No worries, mom, it's all on me. Bye mom!" San ended the call and hung up.

"Let's go shopping for Seungcheol's present and his outfits!" San said happily.

"Lala, I will go out today. So, you don't have to cook today since I will eat outside!" San said to the maid before left the house.

He drove off to the mall and go to the baby store.

"It will be $200, sir!" San hand his black card to the cashier and pay for all of it. "And can you give each one a paper bag?" San asks, and they nod.

"Alright, I need two boys to help me to bring those!" San added made the two boys went to help him, "Alright guys, follow me!" San said to the two boys who're bringing the stuff.

They then left the store, but something caught San's attention, "Guys, wait here, ok? I need to go to that store!" San said, pointing at the store that caught his attention.

"Hello, sir, may I help you?" The girl asked him, "I want that!" San points at the navy blue dress.

"Oh, that one is not for sale, sir, because it's just for display only, sir!" The girl said, "Call your manager, please!" San said to the girl to called his manager.

Once their manager came, "Yes, sir? Anything you want?" He asks San, "Yes, I want that!" San points at the dress again. 

"Actually, it's not for sale, sir!" The manager told him, "I want to buy that!" San glared at the manager, making him gulp. 

"That would be $399, sir!" The manager said, "That's not a problem!" San said and handed his black card to the cashier.

"Oh, do you guys have a letter card? For me to write?" San asks, and the manager gives him. San was writing a message on the card and placing it inside the box.