PART 9

Hello readers before you guys want to proceed on reading, I want you guys to know that on this part will be included a smut 🔞 part so, please read on your risk. If you guys don't want to read the smut part just skip! - Authornim ✨

2 years later

San and I have been blessed with a baby boy name seungcheol. He's already 7 month old, we were really happy until San attitude changed.

He always back home late, don't want spend time anymore with his family and it made me annoyed.

I was at my parents home right now since I know San will get back home late.

"y/n?" Mom ask and I just hummed "how you and San?" Mom ask makes me want to shed in tears but I hold it "yeah we're great mom don't worry!" I said, try to put a smile on my face.

Mom were holding seungcheol in her her hand until he's crying "mom I think it's time for me to feed him!" Then my mom pass him to me and I went to my bedroom feeding my baby.

"Seungcheol a~ did your daddy don't love mommy anymore?" I said tears are falling to my cheeks while feeding my baby.

It's already midnight "mom, dad! Me and seungcheol will going home now!" I said hugging both of them and she give seungcheol to me.

"Take care y/n and pass on my regard to your husband!" Mom said "will do mom!" I said, hold my tears.

"Baby more ahhhh! There!" The assistant of San moaning under him "you like that baby?" San moan "f-faster daddy!" The girl under him Moan.

San went fuck her harder with the animalistic pace on the couch "daddy! I'm cumming!" The girl said "let's cummed together baby!" San said grunted and spread his semen inside her.

San pulled away from her "go get dressed! I sent you home!" San said to her. "Are we going to get second round at my house?" The girl said but san sending a glare.

"Let's go!" He said and she just followed while scoffed.

San went home "do you know what time is it?" I ask him but he just ignore me made me shed in tears.

I went to my baby room checking on him that he's still sleeping. "Mommy will accompany you sleep here my baby boy!" I said and slowly close my eyes and sleep.

San went out from the bathroom after taking shower then lay at the bed not realizing that his wife is not laying beside him and just sleep.

I woke up to my baby crying, I went to him and held him "baby? Why are you crying? Are you hungry?" I said calming the baby till he sleep again.

I place him to his bed and I went to checked on San who's peacefully sleeping. I went to my son bedroom again and sleep.

Skip Time

The next day I woke up and looked at San who's holding seungcheol in his arm "y/n Here, I go to work, Bye!" San pass seungcheol to me and left without giving me a kiss on forehead like usual.

I check my phone "it's still early? Usually he come to work at 8.30? It's 6.45? Maybe he have a lot of work to do!" I thought positively.

"Let's get you bath baby boy!" I cooed. After finishing bathe seungcheol I called the maid, "lala!" And she come "yes ma'am!". I pass seungcheol to her, "now you take care of seungcheol while I take shower ok!" And the maid nod her head.

"Lala, Did Mr San told you anything before he went off to work?" I ask the maid and she shook her head.

San was arrived at his work, the office were still empty. He went inside his office and there was his assistant Sara sitting at the couch waiting for him.