PART 13

Seungcheol special day

"Happy birthday to my baby boy! Seungcheol, a~ wake up!" I said while poking his nose, which made him open his eyes. He was still half asleep.

"Baby, let's go take a bath!" I took him and brought him to the bathroom. After finishing showering him, I went to take his new outfit, which was from San.

"Baby, look! Finally, you can wear this!" I said, showing his outfit made him giggle.

"Mommy!" Seungcheol said, making my eyes widen looking at him, "Seungcheol a~! You called mommy?" And Seungcheol called again, "Mommy!" With his cute giggle.

"Seungcheol, a~ mommy, so proud of you!" I was swinging him around, giving him a peck, and biting his chubby cheeks, which made him pull me away from his face. "Alright, let's go get you dressed!" I said.

"You look handsome, baby! Let me take a picture of you and send it to Daddy, ok?" And this time he said, "Daddy!" Which made me smile and took his picture.

Y/n:

"Maybe your daddy is busy with your birthday preparation, baby!" I said

"Now, let mommy take shower and get dressed, ok! Let's go to grandma!" I said and brought him with me to mom, who's already getting ready.

I pass Seungcheol to her. "Mom, Can you take care of Seungcheol, because I want to get ready, mom." I said with a smile, "Sure, honey!".

After I was done with shower, I wore my dress, but then my phone got a notification. I went to check, it was a reply from San.

San : Awwwww!!! I'm happy to seeing this! It makes me gain more energy 😍 the hoodie looks suitable with him😍

Y/n: Yeah, you're right, San. He really looks cute wearing those. He really likes the hoodie.

San: Awwwww!! How about my wife? I want to see her wearing those dress😘 I guaranteed you will looks sexy with those dark dress😘

Y/n : San I will wear those dress but now I'm still undressed. So, can you let me get dressed and stop giving me notification.

San : Wait! You're still undressed?👀 You will be look sexier😘

Y/n : San stop! Bye!

San : Bye! See you soon my wife❤️

I just smiled seeing the text. "Alright, let's get ready!" I said. I was getting my dress and done my make-up. "Alright, I'm done!" I said to the mirror.

The dress :