PART 8

Hi readers just want to let you know that in this part will be included a 🔞 smut so, please read on your risk and if you guys don't want to read the smut part just skip. - Authornim

Enjoy reading 😚

I was relaxing on the couch. I went to grab the remote that was on the coffee table, I turned on the television and tapped on my favorite channel.

I was watching the drama until my phone vibrated, but I ignored it until it kept vibrating. I grabbed my phone to check the notifications, It was from Suga.

Suga😺: hey baby girl😘

Y/n: what do you want??

Suga😺: nothing hehe🤭

Y/n: ya! Pabo!😒

I then place my phone beside me and continue watching my drama. Again, I was interrupted, and this time it was San.

"Y/n!" San called me, and I just hummed as my response to him. "Let's go out!" He said.

"Where? I'm too lazy to go out today! Why you suddenly want to take me out today?" I groaned and made him say, "Just follow. Go get ready!". I was rolling my eyes and stomping my feet upstairs to get ready.

San brought me to a place that I didn't know existed, "Where he's going to take me?" I was thinking until the car came to a stop, and I asked him, "Why did you stop?"  And he just chuckled, went out of the car.

I just stared at him and squealed. "Why did he have to leave me alone here?" I said until my phone vibrated, just getting notifications from San.

San : Get out from the car y/n♥️

Y/n : What do you want me to do?

San : Just go out and follow the red petals😘♥️

: I'm waiting for you my love😘

I was getting out of the car, I went to the way that my mind told me until the light lit up my way with the red petals on the ground.

"Wow! It's so beautiful!" I said and followed the way, but when I arrived, it's dark. I was going to leave, but feeling someone throw a stone at the back of my head made me feel a slight pain.

I was rubbing my head until "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you, y/n!" I looked at the back. They all sang for me, which made me shed tears.

San, who's bringing the cake to me. I make a wish before I blow out the candles until I see my parents made me go to them, hugging them tightly.

"Mom, dad! I really missed you guys!" I cried. "Awww, my princess, don't cry. We are here with you!" My father hugged me.

We then pulled away, and father said, "Happy birthday, my princess!" I nodded, "thank you father, mom.".

I went to Mr. and Mrs. Choi, pulled them into a hug. "Thank you for all of this, mom and dad!" I thank them. "It's not us, honey. It's your husband's plan. We just go along with his plan. You should thank him later! And happy birthday to you, my girl!" Mrs. Choi's greeting made me smile and thank her.

"Ya! Did you forget me already?" Suga said pouting. "Wait! How did you come here?" I asked him, and It made him chuckled. "It's a long, short story!" He said, "Then short it!" I looked at him.