•8• INSIDE THE DEVIL'S LAIR

"What's your side business?"

"Oh, you know just digging-"

"Uh-huh? Okay..."

"-Graves of the people I killed."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

"Tum ne gari main rehnaa hai??" Taimoor gritted irritatedly peering in from the side of the door when he saw Rania was still seated.

She looked up startled then shook her head with a force, hitting her cheeks with the end of her pony tail. Her voice lost in her throat somewhere.

Slowly she shuffled forward till her legs dangled out and stretched her arms to grab hold of the door balancing her weight on one foot.

Taimoor huffed offering his hand to help her on the wheel chair but she leaned back extending her arm out to grab on to the wheel chair herself.

However the wheels moved and it was pushed away slightly throwing Rania off balance.

Gasping she stumbled but Taimoor's firm fingers that wrapped themselves around her upper arm kept her from falling on to her face.

Her breath hitched and she moved her head, just once almost instinctively, to look into his direction.

Sweat covered his forehead, the sun above brighter and warmer then a few minutes ago making a halo around his dark hair. His jacket had been dumped inside and he stood only in a thin gray t-shirt, damp around the neck line and underarms with his black track pants.

By the way his clothes clung to his body accentuating his figure, it didn't leave much for the imagination.

Scrunching her nose she lightly jerked her head and settled on to the chair swiftly so as to get his hand off her.
..
It was not a good idea to have her brain malfunction when so near the enemy lines.

What did she know he might as well be part of an underground gang. Maybe a Mafia boss with his men spread out in the red light areas of Lahore, deeply involved in dirty business of smuggling and human trafficking.

Probably had his stash of illegal weapons and drugs hidden in his basement. Along with the bodies of his enemies.

Perhaps Taimoor had that shredded physique because he trained so hard to stay fit so he can keep his position. Maybe that's what Tehreem meant when she said Rania hadn't seen him at his worst.

Maybe he shot people at his worst.

In the head!

Suddenly she noticed his guard walking towards him with a rifle slung on his shoulder.

"Utha len."

"What??" Rania almost broke her neck by the way she twisted it back to look at Taimoor.

He quirked a brow confused by her reaction and jerked his chin up towards the guard, "Chair Raees... It needs to be picked up.."

"Oh..uh.." disoriented by her wild thoughts she breathed out through her mouth in order to calm herself before noticing the smaller section of the metal gate had a rod at the bottom. 

Taimoor shook his head pinning her scared reaction to one other, 'Just Rania Things'.

He stopped the wheel chair in the middle of the driveway going back to the guard.

Rania took that time to take a look at his house. Now that she wasn't so caught up in her web of crazy she could find some brownie points to add into the 'Defining Taimoor Awan' jar.