•9• SOME SHADY DINNER

"Is it just me or life's just acting extra shitty with me these days?"

"Not just you man.. Not just you."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

...

Sarah puffed her hair up, the raven tendrils falling on to her back in dense curls. She shook them judging their bounce then took a little more hair mousse in her hand pressing the product into her lengths for added volume till she was satisfied with her hair. Sucking in her lower lip turning her face left to right she checked her complete look in the dressing mirror..

"Wow.."

Her head turned at Sahar's voice and she gave her sister a light wink.

"Someone's smokin' hot tonight." Sahar complimented plopping down on the velvet settee facing Sarah.

"Thank you." Sarah drawled leaning back with her hands on the dressing table offering a sultry model pose.

The maroon long dress she wore fit her sleek figure falling straight along the length and flaring outwards at the hem in a mermaid silhouette. She put one foot forward showing off her black stilettos on her dainty feet.

Sahar blew a puff of air rounding her lips, "Uffff!!!"

Fanning her face dramatically Sara made her elder sister chuckle at their antics.
..

"Taimoor coming to pick you?" Sahar asked settling with her back against the wall and pulling a plush cushion on to her lap.

"Mhmm.." Sarah nodded looking back in the mirror to re-apply her lip tint. Her phone began vibrating on the side table and she made an 'O' face.

"Aa gayaa actually." She rushed over to the side table seeing his missed call on her phone simultaneously informing Sahar.

"Uff phurtiyan (swiftness) check kareyn inki.." Sahar teased.

Sarah turned only slightly and placed a hand on her heart, "That's not me Bajjo... You know that." She replied, fluttering her Huda Beauty falsies in her Marilyn Monroe voice.

Sahar smiled softly while Sarah collected her things putting the necessary items in her shiny maroon clutch.

"Okayy! I'm ready.." Sarah breathed out taking one last look at herself before moving to the door.

"Saru!"

Pausing she looked back with a raised eyebrow, "Hmm?"

"Have fun." Said Sahar, "And remember there's no competition, just enjoy the night with your favourite people and leave the rest to fate." She advised gently.

"It's me and Taimoor Bajjo. There can be no competition." She smirked, "Wish me luck!" Sarah blew a kiss her way and wiggled her fingers then gathering her dress pulled open the door.

Sahar laughed lightly then shrugged getting busy in her phone.

.........

Stepping out she let her guard pull open the passenger side door to Taimoor's Audi and settled in swiping a hand down the front of her legs to smoothen any creases.

"Hey."

Her eyes shifted at the deep greeting and Sarah smiled back, "Hey.." she hushed.

The low temperature in the car lifted her mood and she breathed in the scent of Taimoor's expensive perfume.

"You're looking beautiful." He said accelerating the car forwards.

"You don't look too bad yourself, handsome." Sarah teased.