Chapter 5: Runaway Car

Another chapter!
__________

(Y/n's POV)

While relaxing in my bed and trying to get some sleep, my mind wondered. What if I did stay with Lennox? Would I be fighting something? Maybe...

I groaned and sat up in my bed, pulling my feet over and onto the floor. I went downstairs to get sone water and maybe a snack. I looked at the time. 10:37 P.M.

I sighed and filled a glass full of water. My parents were currently away in Paris for a little vacation, so they don't even know I'm home at the moment. As I gulped down the cool water, I sighed and felt full to my stomach.

Suddenly I heard a loud engine roar, causing me to freeze and look out my kitchen window since it's right in front of the main street. I only live about a few houses down from Sam. Is he taking the car out for a late drive or something?

I watched as the familiar car drove by my house, causing me to squint. It happened to fast and then my home phone started ringing. I went over and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"(Y/n) my car's been stolen!" Sam screamed on the other end.

"Woah, what!?"

"I need you to help me! I just passed your house!" Sam then hung up, giving me no time to think. I sighed and put on my jacket over my tank top, not bothering to put on my boots. I threw on some light sneakers and ran out to where my bike was. I hopped on, starting tbe engine and rode out down the street to catch up with Sam.

"Sam! I'm right behind you!" I yelled out.

Sam then pulled out his phone. "Hello? 911 emergency! My car's been stolen! I'm in pursuit, right? I need all units, the whole squadron. Bring everyone!" Sam said. I rolled my eyes and rode a bit ahead of him. "No, don't ask me questions, alright? My father's the head of neighborhood watch!"

The car then drove into a gated area, leaving us an opening to catch up to it. Sam suddenly stopped and hopped off, and I followed him. A train was starting to move. We went over and around it on foot and hid behind a car and some scrap metal.

"Sam!" I whisper-shouted. I looked ahead and thought my eyes were messing with me. I rubbed them and looked again. Nope, not dreaming or hallucinating.

A giant robot was standing a few feet away from us. "Oh, my god..." we both whispered and looked at each other.

"I knew that car was something else...I just knew it!" I said softly. The car/robot was shining a signal of some kind into the sky. It was trying to bring something here. Or someone...

I recognized the signal as the same one on the steering wheel. A light shined in our faces, making Sam duck down and pull out his phone.

"My name is Sam Witwicky, okay? And this is my friend (Y/n) (L/n). Whoever finds this, my car is alive, okay?" he showed the phone the robot and back to him.

"What are you doing?" He ignored me.

"You saw that? Since this is my last words on Earth, I just wanna say, Mom, Dad, I love you, and if you find Busty Beauties under my bed, it wasn't mine. I'm holding it for Miles."
What?

"No, no, wait, that- Okay, that's not true. It's mine and Uncle Charles gave it to me. I'm sorry. Mojo, I love you." Sam closed his phone and looked back at the car/robot.

"I'm not even gonna ask what I just witnessed," I said with a disgusted look on my face.

We quietly made our way to get closer, growls were heard causing me and Sam to freeze. They barked and we started sprinting away as the junkyard dogs started chasing us.

"Shit! Run!" I yelled.

Sam yelled yelling words and swear as we ran, my heart pounded and my breath was heavy. Luckily training helped me run faster. We hopped over piles of scrap and depris, running faster to get away from the dogs.

"No, you're a good dog! Good dog! Good dog!" Sam's voice cracked as he yelled. I ran even faster while grabbing Sam's arm.

"Don't look back!"

We ran into a clearing and hopped on top of some boxes, as if they were going to help us not get our legs chewed off. They barked and snarled as they bit at Sam's pants and my shoes. Suddenly the car drove into in the wall and skidded I'm front of us.

"Okay. Please, please don't kill us! I'm sorry!" Sam begged.

"Sam, I don't think it wants to!"

Sam then took the keys out of his pocket. "Take the keys! I don't want them! Car's yours!" Sam shouted.

"Sam! You idiot!-" he ran away and cops finally pulled in. Oh shit..

"Sam!"

"Listen, listen, listen." Sam stuttered. "Good, you're here."

"Let me see your hands!" The cop yelled

"What! We didn't steal it!" I shouted.

"No, no, no! It's not us! The guys inside!" Sam yelled

"Shut up! Walk towards the car." The cop ordered. Oh, Lennox is not gonna like this. I put my hands behind my head and Sam and I walked towards the cop car.

"Put your heads on the hood." Sam ended up banging his head on it and I groaned.

"Great job, Sam. Real good job!" I said sarcastically.

This is NOT how I wanted to spend my time back. Home Sweet Home, am I right?

Nope.

____________
Dammit Sam! Lol

Here's what the bike looks like!