8/20/13

Hiiiii

its been sometime since I've even looked at this story, sad i know. But I'm back kinda. I don't live in Arizona anymore so moving back to New York got in the way of me writing and then i have to watch my niece and nephew sometimes and theydon't know how to act so i"m busy all the time. Also i go over my friends house and that keeps me form updaating also. Okay i really want to finish this story so I'm gonna get back in the habit of writing and updating befoe school starts.

About school, i really have no clue when I'm going back because i didn't get accepted into my old school so now i have to find another school to go to and so tomorrow i have go fill out some paper work with my sister bc i live with her and everything.

So back to the story i really wanna continue it but if anyone wants to help me i'll gladly take the help. I'm reading the last chapter and i have no where to go after the sex in the pool scene i started it in my head but then BAM i got writers block. Right now im watching a tyler perry play eating hot cheetos and im home alone and tired as ever but i decided to let you guys know what was happenin and everything because you guys deserve to know and i love you guys.

ok I'm gonna go twitter is calling me lol but hopefully i'll update sooner than later. i hope you guys understand and if you dont thats fine and you probably hate me for not updating i feel you its all good. Oh, and another thing im gonna stop with the rachel signing at the bottom and use my real name idk it feels weird using it now. But yeah im gonna go now bye guys (:

Rinia