Chapter 1

OH MY GOD! Just look at him. He is so gorgeous. I love everything about him . His body ..... I just wanna lick his abs. He has the most perfect ass I could stare at it all day . What am I talking about I do stare at it all day .

I heard laughter next to me . I look over to see Dylan trying to hold in his laughter with tears rolling down hi cheeks. "Did I really just say that out loud" I groaned. He burst into laughter which echoed in the cafeteria. The only thing he could do was nod.

"Ohkay you can stop now it really wasn't that funny." He fell out if his chair and onto the floor while I just stared at him like he was retarded. I got up to leave and head to class when I heard a voice. "Hey is he okay?" I turned around to come face to face with blue eyes. James.

I was completely frozen. "Uh hello earth to Joe" . I snap out of it at the sound of my name. "Wait how do you know my name" I asked . "Your in my science class" I looked behind him to see Dylan fully recovered from laughing so hard. " Uh yeah sure whatever you say, come on Dylan were gonna be late" I said grabbing Dylan's hand and dragging him out of the cafe . "You were totally lost in his eyes" Dylan snickered . "Shut up" I growled .

We walked silently into class just as the bell rang. Taking our normal seats in the back of the classroom. I looked around and saw that James was in the same class as me . I never even noticed him.......... Ohkay that's a total lie, of course I knew he was in the same class as me but u didn't want him to know that.

Mr.Diaz started to talk about some project that we were going to do for what seemed like forever. When he was done he announced that he was going to pick partners. Everyone groaned. He started to pair people off but I wasn't paying attention until he said " and last but not least Joe and James".

OH MY GOD! "This can't be happening" I muttered. Dylan just laughed. What kind of friend is he. I shot him a death glare that shut him up. I walked over to James's table. " After football practice is over meet me in the parking lot so we can get this project over with" I hissed and walked out the class just as the bell rang.

James P.O.V

He's demanding. I like it like that! Whoa...... Did I really just say that!? Yeah, I did . Anyways when class was over I went over to Dylan. "Whats his problem" I asked . " I have no clue" he snickered. Of course he knew why they are best friends. "Come on man, tell me". " Sorry man I really don't know" he responded trying to keep a straight face. " It's ohkay I'll find out sooner or late" I told him and walked off to football practice.

Walking toward the locker room I heard someone talking in a classroom. I stopped and pressed my ear up against the door. It was Joe and Dylan.

Dylan: Seriously dude just chill

Joe: How can I knowing I'm gonna be left alone with that sex god!.

Are they talking about me?

Dylan: Listen if you really don't wanna be partners with James I'll switch with you .

So they are talking about me!

Joe: No that's ohkay I don't need him thinking that I hate him. He's to cute for that.

I'm Cute!?.

I must've said that out loud because they were staring at me. I just waved and smiled and ran into the locker room hoping they wouldn't come after me .

Joe P.O.V

I HOPE HE DIDN'T HEAR THAT!

"Do you think he heard us" I asked. "I really hope he didn't because that would just make everything AWKWARD!" Dylan replied. " I'm going home, you can bring James to my house. I can't face him right now" I sighed. "Ohkay I'll bring him right over when practice is over" he said leaving the room. I sat down on top of the desk, it felt like I had to throw up. I groaned and walked out of the classroom heading to the parking lot so I could go home. What if he wanted to change partners because of what he heard? How much of the conversation did he hear? I got in my car and look towards the football field but quickly turned away.

I laid my head on the wheel and began to cry. I turned on the engine and sped off. Eventually reaching my beautiful home, knowing my parents weren't home, I slammed the door making the house shake. I walked up the stairs reaching my room and turning on the radio . Only to hear " Not Just You" by CodySimpson. The song only made me cry more. I flopped down on my bed, crying my eyes out and fell into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N ; So tell me what you think. This is my first story ever so don't hate me if it's crappy. To be honesty have no idea where this story is going . Lmao I'll find out eventually. Yeah so tell me what you think Okay? Ohkay.

Kay comment and whatever else you do. LOL

~ Rachel (:

P.S I need some characters so comment or private message me if you have any ideas (: