Chapter 8

Joe P.O.V

1week later

Lunch time

After a lot of begging my mom let me go to school again. I was sitting at our lunch table with Dylan Lisa and a bunch of other people. We weren't really the popular table but there was a lot of us. I ate my pizza quietly while everyone was talking about some party. Everyone was stealing glances at me mostly because I'm never this quiet but I really don't have anything to say. I sighed and looked around the cafe. No sign of James. The bell rung and I threw out my trash and walked with Dylan to biology.

"You know this party is at your house right" he asked.

"Oh okay that's cool" I replied

We all had to sit next to our partners. I went to the back of them classroom to go sit next to James. Our project was on The Big Bang Theory (A/N not the tv show just to be clear) . I sat far away from James but he moved closer. I held back a sigh. I could feel someone staring at me, when I looked up Dylan was quite angry. I mouthed a 'what' to him. He just shook his head. I'll have to talk to him later.

"Are we gonna finish the rest of this project or?" he asked. I was so tired.

"Don't you mean am I gonna finish this project". I sighed, why is life so difficult. "Stop that" I glanced at him. Gosh can't a gay guy sigh?! I guess not. We barely did any work. Uh correct I barely did any work. The bell rung I packed my things slowly so did Dylan. "Hey Dylan can you take me home I don't feel so good" I asked. "Bro we only have one class left" "I know but please" He nodded his head and we made our way to the parking lot.

We got to his car and got in and drove off. "Hey are you gonna be alright for your party tomorrow" he asked "I don't know. I might not even come to school knowing my mom" I replied. He laughed. We drove in complete silence it was comfortable. When we got to my house, my mom was home. I groaned let the questions begin. I opened the front door. "Mom" I yelled. " In the kitchen Joey" seriously why is everyone calling me that?! We walked into the kitchen my mom was sitting at the table on her laptop. "Why are you home do early" he asked. "Uh I wasn't feeling so good" "Awww my poor baby" Dylan laughed and I shot him a glare.

"Mom I'm fine I'm just going to rest for awhile oh an I'm having a party tomorrow" I said. "Oh alright sweetie just no drugs okay" I nodded and me and Dylan went up the stairs into my room.

"Can I have your mom. Shes so cool" I laughed and shook me head at him. I got underneath the covers and just laid there. Dylan was sitting in my computer chair, just staring at me. "What" I asked. "Are you sure your ok" I nodded but said no. He laughed and smiled sadly.

"Hey Dylan what happen between you and James" he tensed up. Uh-oh maybe I shouldn't have asked. "Do you know why you were in the hospital" I nodded. I knew every well. "James is the reason" . "I know. I think I know that." he nodded. I may be a little slow but I definitely know what caused my incident. "Don't be mad at him, technically it was my fault not his, he left I didn't want him too, you know I hate being alone and it just happened, no big deal" I said in a low voice. "I just dont want you to get hurt" I smiled. "Thanks now get out do I can't sleep" he chuckled and walked towards the door "Bye Joey" he yelled I threw my pillow at mt just as the door closed. Is that like my real name or does everyone just like pissing me off. I sighed and snuggled deeper into my pillow. This party is about to be the best party of the year.

xxxxxxxx

it's short. I know. sorry

vote comment fan.

or just read the story like all you guys do. aha I still love you guys though.......... or do I? aha I do just so were clear.

~Rachel (: