Chapter 4

A/N hey! So um how's it going? ............. That's cool. Lol :P I havent uploaded in a while sorry but volleyball wore me out my body still hurts. But anyways did you miss me? :D of course you didn't :(

That's cool I see how it is.

Joe P.O.V

"Can we talk" he asked.

I was fully awake now and I really didn't want to talk about it. I shifted so I was facing him but still laying down. I reached behind me and grabbed the pillow and propped my head up. "Sure" I whispered. I really didn't want to talk.

"What happened yesterday?" I didn't answer him. "Why did you snap at me like that, I did nothing wrong." he was staring at the ground. I couldn't say anything. "Look, I can't understand what's going in that head of yours so your gonna have to help me understand" Again I didn't know what to say. I couldn't say anything otherwise I would be giving myself away.

He stood up looking down at me. I didn't dare look in his eyes. He left the living room heading to the front door. "Wait" I whispered. He must of heard me because i didn't hear the door close. James walked back into the living room. He crossed his arms waiting for me to speak. "I'm sorry" I said still not looking up at him. "It's just that... you were joking around when I wanted to get started on the project its just I really want this project to be perfect" LIES!! My head was screaming.

James sat down on the couch in front of me. I knew he was staring at me. He chuckled " Why didn't you just say so" you freaking idiot cant you see that I'm lying to you I love you. Was what I wanted to say but I just shrugged instead. He actually believed me.

My eyes were getting heavier and before I knew it sleep took over me.

James P.O.V

Did he really just fall asleep on me!?.

I sighed and walked over to Joe and picked him up. Ugh looks can be deceiving. Joe looks skinny but now that I'm actually carrying him he's heavy as fuck. I grunted all the way up the stairs. I had to stop a couple of times. I finally reached his door and opened it. I walked over to his bed and laid him down. He mumbled something and then was quiet again. I walked over to his door ready to leave.

"Please don't go" I sighed . I turned around. He was sitting straight up and looking down at his lap. He was to cute. I sighed again. "I have to my mom is probably wondering where I am" he nodded and layed back down, this time pulling the covers over him. I sighed again and walked out of his room. I walked down the stairs and walked his front door. He needs time to think.

I knew he was lying to me earlier I could hear it in his voice. I'm gonna find out sooner or later.

Dylan P.O.V

"Take that you piece of shit" I screamed at my tv. Playing Call of Duty with my older brother. "Hahaa I'm gonna get you just wait" Erick said (my older brother). We were pressing buttons furiously. He eventually caught up to me and shot me. "SON OF A BITCH" I cried . " YES VICTORY" he screamed while running out of my room waving his above his head like a manic ( A/N Harry Styles styles if you know what I mean (; )

I sighed and flopped down on my bed. " Try a little more little more little more slap you like a bitch and you take it like a whore" my phone sang.

I reached over and grabbed it knowing it was Joe.

" Hello how are you on this fine morning" I said in a British accent.

" I can't do this... Please ... Come..... Over" he sobbed. "Joe you need to calm down" if he didn't he would start hyperventilating and go into shock. He was still crying and sobbing. " JOE YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN" I screamed into the phone .

He whimpered and calmed down slightly . I began searching my room for my keys . I ran down stairs dragging Erick with me. He didn't complain because he knew what was happening. Good thing he already had his shoes on.

We climbed into the car and I handed my phone to Erick. "Joe just stay in your room try and calm down" more sobbing in the back ground. I pulled out off into the street racing to Joe's house. Luckily he only lived a few minutes away. Erick kept trying to calm him down but it wasn't working it was more sobbing and then it stopped . I was down the street from his house . I floored it getting us there faster. Erick was the first one out of they car. I ran into the house behind him.

I called an ambulance knowing Joe went into shock. I ran up the stairs to see Erick turning Joe on his side trying to get him to calm down but it was no use. The ambulance arrived shortly and me and Erick followed close behind. I got to the hospital before the ambulance did. Already knowing the routine Erick and I walked into the waiting room.

I called Joe's parents to let them know what was happening. They said they would be on their way.

Be strong Joe.

---------------

So how was it? :D James is definitely gonna get it when ..... Ohkay that's enough talking! Hahaa I hope this makes up for missing like 2 weeks of not updating.

Be strong Joe.

Please give me feedback I wanna know what you guys think (:

Well until next time which will be soon I promise

Bond.

James Bond.

Hahaa (: xx <--- I like putting that lol

Bye now

~ Rachel (: