Chapter 2

A/N school. I hate it it's keeps me from uploading but yeah. I have no words so read on. Lol :P

James P.O.V

Wow. Still can't believe what I heard. Football practice was over I quickly got changed and was the first to leave the locker room. I slowly walked out out of school and popped in my headphones , playing the song La la by The Cab and sang my heart out. Walking to the parking lot I noticed that Joe's car wasn't there but Jake was. I walked over to him. "Hey where's Joe" I asked him. "Just get in" he growled. Well what was up his ass? I was about to ask where Joe was again but he turned on the radio and sped off. So much for conversation.

Before we even got there I knew where we were going. Joe's house and I only know that because he had a party there... IM NOT A STALKER. After staring out the window for what felt like forever we were there. I got out car but Jake didn't. "Well aren't you coming" I asked him. " No" he replied and sped off once again. I sighed walking up to the door and rang the doorbell. No one answered, I tried the handle and it opened. "Hello" I yelled. "Joe" I yelled again.

Walking up the stairs I admired his home. It was huge and everyone knew his parents were rich. Reaching the top of the stairs I tried to figure out which room was his. Obviously it was the one that had " Moves Like Joe" on the door. I laughed to myself walking to the door and opening it. There he was sound asleep. I sighed walking around his room and it looked normal. Now to be honest I thought his room was gonna be really girly and like have Justin Bieber everywhere . The only posters he had were of Cody Simpson and Taylor Lautner right next to each other. Everything else was just like a guys room.

Walking over to his bed I stood over him and noticed the tears stains on his pillow. Was he crying because of me? I shook my head. " Joe" I whispered shaking his shoulder. He didn't move. This was gonna be harder than I thought. Bending down so my lips were right ear. "Joe wake up" . He just moaned but didn't wake up. Well damn was my voice that sexy? Of course it was. " Joe Wake Up" whisper yelled.

His head turned so his face was now two inches away from mine. His eyes fluttered open but he closed them quickly. I groaned, he was hard to wake up. He left me no choice. I climbed on top of him he still didn't move. I kissed his cheek and he still didn't move. I moved down to his neck and started to suck on it, he let out a whimper. I laughed. I had him right where I wanted him.

Joe P.O.V

James was on top of me trying to wake me up but it wasn't working. I was falling back to sleep until he kissed my cheek. My eyes were still closed but I was fully awake. At first I thought he gave up but he started kissing and sucking on my neck. I let out a whimper, which was a bad thing to do. He laughed and sucked on my neck harder. His hands were under my shirt. Biting my lip trying to hold back a moan. His hands moved down to my pants. I had to stop this. " James y-y-you can stop now, I'm up" I croaked and stuttered.

"Are you sure about that Joe" he asked . I nodded. He stared at my lips. His lips came crashing down on mine, of course I kissed him back. He licked the bottom of my lip but I didnt let him enter. He groaned asked my lips and I pulled away. The tears started to well up in my eyes.

"Can you get off me" I asked him and he got off. Getting up outta bed I fixed my clothes and ran down stairs and into the kitchen. CHIPS! That's what I needed right about now. I opened the cabinet only to find them on the top shelf. I told my mom not to

put them on the top shelf knowing how short I am. I groaned and jumped up trying to get the chips but it was no use.

James came up behind me and grabbed the chips like it was nothing. Pfft. Show off. I grabbed the chips out of his hands and walked into the living room and turning on the tv. It was on the music channel playing Faster by Matt Nathanson.

Own me you own rattle my bones turn me over and over til I can't control myself make me a liar yeah one big disaster-er

You make my heart beat faster

The tv sang. I turned around looking for James. He was on the other side of thee room. Turning my attention back to the tv. I went looking for the remote to the stereo. I bent down looking for it under the table and then looking under the couch.

I felt James come directly behind me. Why does he have to do this to me? WHY!?.

James P.O.V

We were in Joe's living room he turned on the tv and Faster by Matt Nathanson was playing. Humming along I walked to the other side of the room. Looking at all the pictures I walked back over to where Joe was. He was bending down looking for something. I went to go stand directly behind him. " HIT IT FROM THE BACK HIT HIT FROM THE BACK" I sang. I burst into laughter and fell down on the couch. He stood up and went to go sit down on the other couch. I wiped the tears away and sighed. " so what are we gonna do for our project" I asked him still laughing.

He looked at me then turned away. Well what did I ever to to him? " Well I was thinking we could do something about how life began or something" I said. "Get out of my house and forget about the fucking project." he whispered. " I'm not going anywhere" I responded. He got up walking til he was standing right in front of me.

"You have no idea do you" he asked.

"Joe honestly what the fuck are you talking about" .

"Seriously just get out of my house and when you see me in the halls ignore me like you always do" he paused for a moment but continued " and don't even worry about doing the project I've got it" he said walking back up to his room and slammed the door. I sighed and walked to the front door. As I was walking out he started to blast Whatever by Hot Chelle Rae.

I honestly have no idea what Joe was talking about. I thought about it walking down the street. What the hell was Joe talking talking about?

A/N ; Ha James is so clueless. He will never know what Joe is talking about...... Or will he? Lol so do you guys like it? It's totally ohkay if you don't though i understand. *runs away crying*

Kay so comment, vote, fan and whatever else you want to do.

I also need a cover who wants to volunteer as tribute and make one for me? No one? Ohkay :P

Til next time

Bond

James Bond. Lol

~Rachel (: