Chapter 6

A/N dehurloo lmao. Enjoy (:

Joe P.O.V

I could hear the monitoring beeping. I was really warm. I looked up to see James sleeping. I sighed I could get use to this. "Stop sighing" he said in a groggy voice which is hella sexy. "Sorry" I whispered. "Its okay babe" he said still half asleep. He just called me babe. I snuggled deep into his chest and he pulled me closer if that was possible. I was sleeping but did I felt awake. I was in a dark room that same room. I started crying knowing what was gonna happen. I cried harder. I screamed but no one could here me. I looked for a door but I couldn't find it. Some one was shaking me I felt it. I started hyperventilating the monitor beeped faster. " Joe Joe wake up" I voice screamed. They kept shaking me. "Joe come on don't do this" I recognised that voice. I could hear talking in the back ground.

What is happening to me?

James P.O.V

I wasnt sleep. I couldn't. He snuggled deep into my chest and I pulled him closer. After a few minutes his grip loosened and he started to whimper. He was sweating and then he started hyperventilating . " Joe Joe wake up" I said shaking him . The monitor beeped a lot faster . "Joe come on don't do this" I said shaking him. The nurses came and he was still hyperventilating . I was scared . "Joe honey you need to calm down" one of the nurses said.

He calmed down after bout the twentieth time she told him to calm down. His breathing back to normal. The nurses left after he was okay. I sat in the chair beside his bed. His eyes open and the tears fell. I got into bed with him and held him close.

He needed someone I was the only one there. "I want my mom" he said in between sobs. And there she was busting through the doors. I got up off the bed so his mom could get closer. They cried for about an hour. I sat in the waiting room. His mom came out and sat next to me. " You must be James" she said and I nodded. She smiled at me.

How did she know me? " My son has told me all about you" she said . I didn't say anything. "Be careful" she smiles at me and patted my knee before getting up and leaving. What the hell? I said to myself .

I sighed walking back to Joe's room. He was sitting up watching Deal or No Deal. He was shouting at the tv. I chuckled and moved inside the room. "oh hey James" he said with a smile on his face . "PICK NUMBER 14" he shouted at the tv.

He acts like the world is right even when it's not. that's what I like about him.

Joe P.O.V

I was watching Deal or No Deal after my mom left. One of my favourite shows. I heard chuckling and I looked at the door. "Oh hey James" I said smiling. "PICK NUMBER 14" I shouted at the tv.

"When are you leaving" he asked " in an hour my mom is coming back with some clothes" I responded

"Oh okay" he replied shyly. I was about to say something but his phone rang. Marianas Trench played and I smiled. He stepped into the hall to answer his phone.

After 15 minutes James still didn't return and I was getting bored. I turned off the tv and waited for him to come back. I smiled when the door opened but it was just the doctor. He checked what he need and left. As he was walking out . James walked in. I smiled but he didnt return it. "What's wrong" I asked slightly worried. "My mom is just bitching and I need to get home" I sighed I knew it. "Hey don't look so sad I'll be back I promise" he said. The tears rimmed in my eyes and he sighed. "Joe stop it" he said sternly . "I'm coming back" he hugged me and kissed my forehead and left.

I sighed again. James appeared at the door again " Stop sighing" he was getting annoyed. "Sorry" i whispered . He smiled at me and left once again.

My mom arrived shortly and I was able to go home. I was happy to be back in my own room. My own soft comfortable bed. I laid back on my bed and laughed to myself. Well isn't this just great. Note the sarcasm .

-------------

Why the sarcasm? Huh Joe why? Lmao

Ohkay so um yeah

I think this story is coming along *looks of into the distance*

Lmao and were back.

PENIS JOKE!! Hahaha Louis & Harry <3 hahaha okay goodbye.

Bond

James Bond.

xx

~Rachel (: