Chapter 9.

Hoseok's POV 

"Shhh you'll wake them up." 

"Well they should wake up, what if who came in was the doctor uh?" 

"I don't think he would mind as much as you do." 

I felt Amelia moving against me and I was trying my hardest not to move so she wouldn't want to get off of this position. It just felt like home. 

"See? You woke them up." I then heard a slap after that and I'm pretty sure Yoongi just slapped Jin. 

I opened my eyes and although it hurt less, I felt like I saw more blurry than before. "Damn, Hobi, your eyes are very red. Are you feeling okay?" Jin ask me. I shook my head as I suddenly felt dizzy but tried to contain myself since Amelia hasn't woken up yet. 

My heart monitor began to rase a bit and I was trying so so hard to just stay calm, but everything around me was spinning. 

"Hobi?" I heard Amelia ask then, as she looked up at me from the position she was in on the bed, also now moving to sit up better.

"Do you want us to call the doctor?" Taehyung ask and I nodded as I was holding onto the arm rests that were by each side of the bed. 

I saw Jungkook running outside the room quickly before I closed my eyes again. I could feel myself wanting to throw up. 

Amelia noticed and immediately stood up "Someone look for something that he can throw up in!" She ordered and I saw everyone panicking, making the headache return. 

I feel so so sick right now. 

I hate this. 

"Shit shit shit." Jimin said as he was moving around the room until he found a trashcan and passed it to me. I made sure to turn the other way so they wouldn't see this because I know how disgusting it might be. 

"Okay, I'm sorry but I can't deal with people vomiting." Jin said as he patted my back "I'll be outside." 

I nodded as I was just waiting for that to happen. 

At the same time, Jungkook came back with the doctor. "The secondary effects are showing. I told you how it would feel." The doctor told me and when I turned around to look at him he was surprised. He composed himself quickly, going back to being professional. But I could tell there was something wrong. "I will need everyone to get out of the room. We have to do some more tests on Hoseok." 

"Why? What's happening?" Namjoon ask. "Is he okay?" 

"I'm not sure, I have my theories as to why his eyes are so red, but I've never seen anything like this. That's why we need to run some tests." 

We all nodded and Amelia was the last one to be in the room. "Can I stay with him?" She ask the doctor but he shook his head 'no'. 

"We are going to put him to sleep, so no. I'm sorry we need the space." The doctor explained as more nurses began to fill in the room. 

Amelia nodded and as she looked at me one last time, she left the room. 

Amelia's POV 

"I did that to him." I said to the boys as we were outside the room. "What if I did something that the medicine and science can't fix?" 

Jungkook was very quiet, looking down at his fingers. He was nervous again. 

"Hopefully they won't think it's something out of this world. Then we are going to be in serious trouble." Namjoon said. 

"When you say 'we' you actually mean me." I said. "If anything happens and they begin to question us, I'll just leave. I can't cause you all anymore trouble then I already had."