Chapter 7.

Hoseok's POV 

It started to rain so I decided to stop. I've been walking endlessly around the area and got to a park. I sigh as I decided to lay down on the grass even though it was raining. And just as I payed down, I slipped and my head hit a rock that was just beneath me. I fell to the floor and felt how my eyes began to see stars. 

Fuck that hurt. 

Since I've been walking for so long I just couldn't find the strength to stand up. After a few minutes of complete silence and just the sound of the rain and how it felt around my body, I heard people running towards me. I knew I should try to move, but now the hit was so bad on my head that I really couldn't feel my body. 

I'm I unconscious? Why can't I move? 

"HOSOEK!" It was Jungkook and I just couldn't bare to think about looking at him right now. So I kept laying down since I really couldn't do anything to react, to move. I felt so much pain on my head, making me feel really dizzy even if I wasn't able to open my eyes. 

"Oh my God." That was Amelia. Oh cool, they wanted me to see them together, how nice of them. 

 "Is he hurt anywhere?" Amelia ask with heavy breathing and something told me she was crying. Then I felt Jungkook moving me around carefully, trying to see any sign of pain. 

"His head-" Jungkook said, as a sob escaped his lips. It must be bad. "It's bleeding." 

"What have we done Jungkook?" Amelia ask and I felt how she carried me and Jungkook helped her. I think they put me in Jungkook's legs so I wasn't lying on the floor. I then felt Amelia's trembling hands on my head, trying to heal me. 

Jungkook didn't answer and I felt hands on my neck, probably to make sure I was still breathing. "I-I really didn't think something bad would happen to him." He said and I felt how he put his head on my chest. Jungkook was crying. Now I felt bad. "I-I didn't mean to hurt him. I was being stupid and selfish and I just knew- I knew he would make you go back to him or at least try to take you away from me so I was selfish. I was a bad friend, I shouldn't have done that." 

"Of COURS he would try Jungkook. I promised I would reach him after two years. He gave me the space I asked him and this is how repay him? I can't believe how harsh I was on him. I honestly treated him like he wasn't even in the room." Amelia was so angry, I could tell because her attempts on curing me were failing. My head hurt more, my breathing began to increase. 

"Wait, Amelia remove your hands! You are hurting him more!" Jungkook said as he stood up and carried me bridal style. "We have to go to the hospital."

"But I can cure him-" 

"No you can't. You are too angry, you can't cure him that way." Jungkook said and I groaned as I felt myself beginning to drift into the darkness. 

"Hobi? Hobi can you hear us?" Jungkook ask as he felt me groaning but then the hurting in my head increased and I couldn't help but grab onto Jk's hand. "I'm here, I'm here. We will get you some help." 

I heard muffling voices, now not recognizing any of them as I felt myself drifting into complete darkness. 

Jungkook's POV 

I panicked as I felt Hoseok going limp on my arms. "Hoseok stay with me." I said as I felt more tears streaming down my face. It shouldn't be this severe. I know that head injuries might be very bad, but this one doesn't look bad as it could be. 

"Call the others." I said to Amelia and she was so angry with herself, she didn't know how to function. "Amelia, snap out of it, now is not the time. Call the others."