11 | New Perspectives

It's been a week and a half since Horde Prime invaded Etheria. Entrapta is still missing, Glimmer is still trapped on Horde Prime's ship, the rebellion is still trying to free all the towns from Horde control, and most difficult of all, Catra is still trying to get Y/N to trust her. She really isn't an easy gal. Horde Prime knew that one day, he'd have to introduce the three of them himself. And that day was today.

It was about evening time when Horde Prime requested for Catra's presence. She found him in his trophy room admiring some crystal ball. "Um, Lord Prime? You wanted to see me?" Catra asked. "Yes, I did," he replied, without turning to look at her.

Catra stood a few steps behind him and waited for him to say something, which took a while. "I've heard that you've been speaking to one of our guests, princess Y/N," he said, and finally turned to face Catra. Catra widened her eyes. "How do you know about that?" she asked, nervously. What else had Horde Prime seen her do?

"I see everything, little sister. You can't hide anything from me. You can't hide the fact that you have pity for her," Horde Prime replied. "And... for princess Glimmer as well." Catra went silent. Did this mean that Horde Prime knew about their plans? No, if he did, he would have confronted them already.

"We're going to have dinner tonight. All four of us. Maybe we can get to know one another... better," Horde Prime said. "Uh, that isn't needed. I was just trying to get information from them," Catra said, hoping Horde Prime would believe her. "Is that so?" he asked.

"Yes." Horde Prime smiled. "Dinner would still be nice. I'll get my brothers to bring you three. See you in an hour," Horde Prime said.

Then the door opened and two of Horde Prime's clones came to escort Catra out. A cold chill ran down her spine as she left the room with the clones at her sides. She knew for a fact that dinner wasn't the only thing that Horde Prime wanted with the three of them.

The clones escorted Catra far away from the room. Once she didn't hear their footsteps from behind her she turned to face them. She saw that they had turned around and were walking away.

As soon as the Horde clones were out of view, Catra sprinted through the ship and all the way to Glimmer's room. Glimmer wasn't that surprised to see her. "Sparkles, we kinda got a problem," Catra told her. "Oh really? I'm not that surprised," Glimmer said while rolling her eyes.

"Glimmer I'm being serious."

Glimmer widened her eyes at Catra using her real name instead of "Sparkles". She knew this was serious.

"What is it?" she asked. "Horde Prime is having dinner tonight," Catra said. Glimmer stayed silent. Didn't Horde Prime have dinner every night. "I don't see how this is relevant to anything," Glimmer muttered. Catra cleared her throat.

"I don't think I said that right..."

"Mm mm." Glimmer shook her head.

Catra sighed. "Look, he found out that I've been speaking to you and Y/N. He knows we're up to something. I just saw him and he told me that he's inviting the three of us to dinner, tonight. What should I do? Stall so we don't have to go? Or maybe I should..."

Glimmer didn't hear the rest of Catra's brainstorming because she was too busy thinking of her own ideas. Horde Prime knew about them speaking to each other? And he wanted to have dinner with the three of them?

She snapped out of her thoughts and stared Catra dead in the eyes who was still rambling. She waited until Catra was aware she was staring, which took a good twenty seconds.

"What is it? Why are you looking at me like that?" Catra asked. "You have to get Y/N to trust you. If everything doesn't go... wrong tonight, we can escape right after. Please Catra, I can't do anything from my side of this force field but you can and you aren't helping!" Catra sighed.