4. Piper

Piper

Piper was getting ready for bed. She tried to sleep. She couldn't, 20 minutes past, then a hour.  Piper looked at her clock; it was now 11:00. Piper got up and walked to her laptop. She always had trouble sleeping at night. So she searched stuff on her computer, anything. She finally looked at her clock. It was now 12:00. She walked over to her bed. She started to drift asleep when she heard a voice. Piper know this voice, she had heard it before. It was Gaea's voice.

"Just give up daughter of Aphrodite. You and your little friends will never win. This is only the beginning. If you give up now I may spare you and your little boyfriend, son of Jupiter.  If you don't you are going to die with the rest of them. It would be a shame to see such a pretty girl die."

"You know Gaea, never. We are going to get Annabeth and Percy back. And we are going to win."

"Well you know Son of Poseidon and daughter of Athena will slowly go insane. They will not last one week. Every day I am growing stronger. The Greeks and Romans are slowly growing farther apart. Your little camp is going to be invaded any day. Let me show you a little vision of everything."

At that Piper saw what looked like a little setup of.... ROMANS?!?! She saw Octavian and Reyna. Piper wanted to scream no, but she couldn't. It was as if she was a... ghost. She watched as Reyna and Octavian where looking at a map. As soon as she saw the map she was going to be sick. It was a map of... of Camp Half-blood.

Then the vision changed. The next thing she saw made her cry. It was Percy with Annabeth. At first she thought they were dead, but she saw them breathing. She tried to scream to them, but she remembered they couldn't hear her. Annabeth's head was on Percy's chest. Then she looked around. She could see why people go insane. It was dark, cold, and scary. Percy and Annabeth were in a cave. The rest of Tartarus MUST be worst.

Then she was back in her room she heard Gaea's voice one last time.

"See your camp is going to be destroyed and I didn't do anything to it, yet. And your little friends, Annabeth and Percy will never be the same ever again. All I need is a bit of their blood. Then I will wake."

At that Piper screamed. She couldn't take it anymore. Within seconds Jason and Nico ran into her room.

"What's wrong Piper?" Nico and Jason said in unison.

"Let's just say I had a little visit from Gaea." Replied Piper.

Then Leo, coach hedge, Frank, and Hazel came running into her room.

"Meeting in five minutes." reported Jason

"Jason can I talk to you alone please?" Asked Piper

She and Jason walked out of the room.

"Jason what Gaea told me and showed me was horrible. First I saw the Romans plan to attack. Then I saw... I saw..." Piper said beginning to cry.

"Pipes what else did you seen? We need to know." Said Jason, he was now holding her hand.

"I saw Annabeth and Percy in Tartarus. Then she told me that Annabeth and Percy have one week till they go crazy. Then she said if... if... I give up now she might let me and you live. I told her no and she said me and you are going to die." Now Piper was sobbing.

"Pipes you did the right thing. We will win and defeat Gaea. And we will get Annabeth and Percy back. And me and you are going to live. I promise." At that Piper stared to think about the prophecy. An oath to keep with a final breath. What if that was Jason. Piper started to cry even more.

"Pipes you need to calm down. What's wrong now?"

Piper restated the part of the prophecy: An oath to keep with a final breath. What if it is me or you. Or Percy or Annabeth. If it is you I... I...."

"Piper calm down. I won’t be me. I won’t leave you."

At that Jason kissed Piper. Piper stopped crying. When he pulled away she was smiling her amazing smile.

"Now that's the Piper I love. Now let's go to the meeting." Said Jason as he and Piper walked to the lounge hand in hand. To find everybody waiting for him and Piper speak.