6. Leo

Here's chapter 6. hope you enjoy!!!!

                                                       Leo

Leo was still trying to stay awake. It wasn't help that coach Hedge was yelling his sleep," Die, die, die, and die." Hazel looked like she was going to go head first into her hot coco. Leo moved the hot coco just as Hazel's head went face first in to the table.

"What is going on? Why are we here anyway?" asked Nico. Nico was still trying to heal completely from everything that had happened in the past week.

Jason came into the meeting room with Piper. She looked as she had been dragged though the wood. Her hair was everywhere.

"We are here because Piper had some very important visions."

Piper told them everything she had saw and heard. Leo was still in shock. Piper had been thought so much how she was staying some calm. Oh that's right beauty queen had Jason. Leo was truly the 7th wheel. Percy had Annabeth, Piper had Jason, and Frank had Hazel. Leo was still in love with Hazel. After that kiss a while ago he had fallen head over heels in love with her.

"Okay everybody we need to find a way to get this statue to camp. We would need a god to get it to camp. That or we have to go back to camp half blood and then to Greece. But we dont have enough time left." replied Piper

As soon as Piper said that there was a blinding white light. As the light finally died down there stood a girl that looked not much older than Piper. She was wearing bight rainbow clothes.

"Iris. Its an honor to meet you." Replied Piper breaking the odd silence.

"Oh thank you Piper, it is tight?" replied Iris

"Iris not to be rude, but what are you doing here?" asked Leo.

All eyes were on Leo. Leo was ready to be blasted into a rainbow.

Iris only laughed," I’m here to help you my young heroes. I can take your statue to your camp."

"Why are you helping us I thought the God weren't going to help us?" Leo asked.

"Well young heroes I don’t believe in battle and war, so this statue is supposed to stop this war, so I'm going to take it to your camp and stop this little battle." At that the statue and Iris where gone.

Thanks for reading!!! I’m going to try to start asking questions so the question is: What is your favorite Character from Percy Jackson and heroes of Olympus? Don’t forget to vote, comment and tell your friends!!!!!