3. Hazel

Hazel

Hazel was still crying. She still couldn't believe that Percy and Annabeth just fell into.. into... Tartarus. Just the thought of it made her even angrier at Gaea.

Hazel jumped at the sound of Frank trying to sneak up on her.

"Hazel everything is going to be alright. We will get them back, defeat Gaea, and save the world."

That sounded perfect to Hazel, but without Percy an Annabeth they will never defeat her. No she couldn't think like that.

Just then Hazel heard a loud yell. I was coming from the controll room. Leo, Hazel thought. She and Frank ran into the control room to see, well Leo was crying?

"Leo what's wrong?" Frank asked.

"Festus is… is... “Leo began. “He’s not working."

"What do you mean Leo?" Hazel asked sitting down next to him.

"One second he's okay, then the next not... okay." replied Leo.

Leo seemed pretty upset. He had worked really hard on Festus.

"We may need to land soon so I can fix Festus."

At that all of a sudden the ship stood completely still. Then the next second Hazel felt the ship, well dropping, fast. Leo ran to the control panel and pushed a few buttons and the ship stopped falling. Hazel's heart felt like it was about to leap out of her chest. She had never been so scared.

"Are you cupcakes okay?" said a very familiar voice. It was coach hedge.

"Yah were all fine." replied Hazel.

Then all of a sudden Hazel heard a loud scream. It seemed to becoming from Piper's room.

Thanks for reading hope you liked it!! Please vote and comment. And don't forget to tell your friends about my story.