7. Percy

Percy

Percy was fast asleep. He was dreaming he was at the beach with Annabeth in the nice warm sand. The waves were crash on the rocks. Annabeth leaned in for a kiss and the scene changed. He saw Grover. He looked to be in the woods at camp. Percy knew this because every week they had played catcher the flag.

"Hey Percy how’s the quest going?" Grover asked.

"Well not to good, because me and Annabeth are stuck in Tartarus." Percy replied as if it was no big deal.

"WHAT HAPPENED PERCY?" Grover asked eating on a tin can. Grover always ate tin cans when he was scared.

Percy told Grover the whole story.

"Percy I will go tell Chiron. Then he will contact the others." At that the dream was over.

Percy's eyes shot open. Percy saw Annabeth, she looked so pretty. He was truly in love.

"Are you feeling alright Percy you don't look so good?"

Percy took Riptide and looked at himself. Wow he looked like he had been living tartarus for years. He had known he was wrong. Was he wrong or was he right.

"Yah of course I'm okay I’ve got you." Percy didn't feel good, but why get Annabeth worried.

"Awwww that is so sweet Seaweed brain."

Then Percy leaned in for a kiss. For once he wasn't worried of monster or if they were in taartarus. He had Annabeth.

Percy pulled away and heard a hissing noise. He had heard it before when he was 12. Then it hit him it was Medusa. Percy drew his sword and looked in the reflection. He was right 30 yards away way Medusa.

"Is that Son of Neptune and daughter of Athena I smell?" Asked Medusa looking around.

Under his breath he replied" Son of Poseidon. Get it right." Annabeth smacked Percy.

"Do I hear something is it two demigods?"

Medusa was getting closer. She was only 15 yard away. They stared to move, when a hand was on Percy's shoulder. And it wasn't Annabeth’s. Percy shut his eyes. Then he throw his sword at Medusa. When Percy opened his eyes all he saw monster dust. Percy and Annabeth walked of together to get to the doors of death.

Hope you liked it. Okay, so the question is: What is your favorite Heroes of Olympus book? Mine is Mark of Athena or The lost hero. Both great books. Vote, comment, and tell your friends. Thanks!!!!