9. Hazel

So I hope you enjoyed the last chapter and the cliffy. This next chapter is going to be Hazel. Here's the chapter, so enjoy!!!!

                                                                                          Hazel

Hazel was both sad and mad that her own camp would ever do such a thing. Hazel was now sad to say she was a Roman. Everybody was so quiet until Piper began to cry.  Everybody went to hug her. Everybody, but Frank. Frank started to walk over to her. She was so lost. She loved Frank, but at the same time she loved Leo. Hazel told herself that she only loved Leo because he looked like…. Sammy. 

Thinking of Sammy always made her cry. She had loved him so much. She truly loved Sammy, in her old life and now.

Hazel broke away from her thoughts when Frank tried to hug her. She was too fast, she pushed away from Frank and ran to her room. Nobody understood how she felt. She was torn. First, her only brother was kidnapped. Then she was torn between Frank and Leo. And now she had lost one of her best friends, Annabeth. And they had also lost Percy.

There was a small knocking at the door, followed by a voice she knew well,

” Hey Hazel, can I come in and talk to you?” Asked Nico almost in a whisper.

 Hazel at first didn’t get the door, but she decided it would be good to talk to her brother. She opened the door and flopped on her bed. Nico took her hand and held it in his. Hazel felt close to Nico even though she only knew him for a few months.

“Hazel what’s wrong?” Asked Nico finally breaking the silence. His voice was full of sorrow.

“Well it’s a lot of things.” Hazel said barely without breaking into tears.

“Don’t cry Hazel. Ever thing will be okay.” Hazel put her face in his jacket.

When she finally lifted her head she felt a bit dizzy.

“Let me guess one thing your upset about is Percy and Annabeth.. And another thing your upset about is Leo and Frank.” Said Nico as if it was nothing.

“Yes, but I’m so lost Nico. I feel like what happened to Percy and Annabeth is all my fault. And I’m torn between Frank and Leo.” Replied Hazel breaking into tears.

“Hazel look Percy and Annabeth being in Tartarus is not your fault, its Gaea’s. And you need to know that you don’t have to pick Leo or Frank right now. You can always choose later. “At that Nico got up, but Hazel pulled him right back down.

“What is it Haz?” Asked Nico. That was the first time he had ever called her that. He had always called her Hazel.

“Well, I was wondering if ….if you tell me the story of you and Percy?” Hazel blurted out.

“Well, it all started when….” Hazel started to see black dots everywhere. Then all of a sudden she fell to the floor. She had blacked out. The last thing she saw was Leo bursting into her room running over to her. And Nico and Leo were next to her, looking worried.

So I hope you liked that chapter. Don’t forget to vote, comment, and tell your friends.

The question is: What is your favorite quest from all of the books and why? Okay thanks, next chapter will be Piper!!!! Thanks my demi-gods.